Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action affirmed agent agreed alleged amount appeal apply attorney authority brief building cause charge child circuit court circumstances claim commission complaint condition considered construction contract corporation costs counsel damages death deceased defendant determine direct effect employed entitled error evidence ex rel fact feet findings further give given ground held injury intention interest issue judgment jurisdiction jury land limit maintain matter meaning ment Milwaukee negligence notice opinion oral argument paid parties payment person plaintiff possession present proceedings purchase question railway reason received recover referred refused rendered respect respondent result rule securities Stats statute sufficient sustained taken testimony thereof tion trial court trust verdict wife Wisconsin
85. lappuse - For the purpose of voting, no person shall be deemed to have gained or lost a residence by reason of his presence or absence while employed in the service of the United States ; nor while engaged in the navigation of the waters of this State or of the United States, or of the high seas ; nor while a student of any seminary of learning...
442. lappuse - As between immediate parties, and as regards a remote party other than a holder in due course, the delivery, in order to be effectual, must be made either by or under the authority of the party making, drawing, accepting, or indorsing, as the case may be; and in such case the delivery may be shown to have been conditional, or for a special purpose only, and not for the purpose of transferring...
266. lappuse - No child under the age of sixteen years shall be employed...
384. lappuse - And when, in an action for the recovery of real or personal property, a person, not a party to the action, but having an interest in the subject thereof, makes application to the court to be made a party, it may order him to be brought in by the proper amendment.
168. lappuse - Whoever, by himself, or by his servant or agent, or as the servant or agent of any other person...
84. lappuse - That place shall be considered and held to be the residence of a person in which his habitation is fixed, and to which, whenever he is absent, he has the intention of returning.
570. lappuse - That such structures may be built under authority of the legislature of a State across rivers and other waterways the navigable portions of which lie wholly within the limits of a single State, provided the location and plans thereof are submitted to and approved by the Chief of Engineers and by the Secretary of the Army before construction is commenced...
546. lappuse - SECTION 6. The Legislature may alter the limits, or increase the number of circuits, making them as compact and convenient as practicable, and bounding them by county lines, but no such alteration or increase shall have the effect to remove a judge from office.