Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
00 For premiums adjourned agents Agriculture annual answered appearances Assistant average Balance Brown butter Called for trial Cattaraugus county Cattle cent Charles Chas cheese chemist Clark color complaint condition Continued Counsel cows cream Dairy products December defendant delivered deponent disbursements disease district Domestic examination Expert factories Farm produce fined twenty-five dollars Frank Fred Fruits Geisler George Henry Horses Imple inspected James John Joseph Justice knots laneous Lewis machines manufacture March matter ments and Flowers milk milk inspected Miscel Miss NAME OF PERSON November Number of days oleomargarine packages pleaded guilty Police Court Poultry pounds PREMIUM PAID present races receipts rent samples says Schraub season selling September Sheep Smith sold Special Sessions Swine Thomas trial at Special United vinegar W. W. Meeteer Warrant issued Wilson Witnesses York City
39. lappuse - ... that the same is true of his own knowledge, except as to the matters therein stated to be alleged on information and belief, and that as to those matters he believes it to be true.
21. lappuse - ... shall upon arrival in such State or Territory be subject to the operation and effect of the laws of such State or Territory enacted in the exercise of its police powers, to the same extent and in the same manner as though such animals or birds had been produced in such State or Territory, and shall not be exempt therefrom by reason of being introduced therein in original packages or otherwise.
106. lappuse - Milk drawn from cows kept in a crowded or unhealthy condition. 7. Milk from which any part of the cream has been removed. 8. Milk which has been diluted with water or any other fluid, or to which has been added or into which has been introduced any foreign substance whatever.
1262. lappuse - In the case of food or drink. 1. If any substance or substances has or have been mixed with it so as to reduce or lower or injuriously affect its quality or strength.
99. lappuse - Sic utere tuo ut alienum non laedas, which being of universal application, it must of course, be within the range of legislative action to define the mode and manner in which every one may so use his own as not to injure others.
1286. lappuse - Milk containing less than three per centum of fats. 4. Milk drawn from cows within fifteen days before and five days after parturition. ) ], 5. Milk drawn from animals fed on distillery waste or any substance in a state of fermentation or putrefaction or on any unhealthy food.
94. lappuse - The power of the state to provide for the general welfare of its people authorizes it to prescribe all such regulations as, in its judgment, will secure or tend to secure them against the consequences of ignorance and incapacity as well as of deception and fraud.
1282. lappuse - ... commissioner. They may examine and open any package, can or vessel containing or believed to contain, any article or product, which may be manufactured, sold or exposed for sale in violation of the provisions of this chapter, and may inspect the contents therein, and take therefrom samples for analysis.
87. lappuse - ... they shall record and preserve as evidence ; and a certificate of such result sworn to by the analyzer, shall be admitted in evidence in all prosecutions under this act.
1315. lappuse - It shall be the duty of each of said stations annually, on or before the first day of February, to make to the Governor of the State or Territory in which it is located a full and detailed report of its operations, including a statement of receipts and expenditures, a copy of which report shall be sent to each of said stations, to the said Commissioner of Agriculture, and to the Secretary of the Treasury of the United States.