Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
agenda applied argument assumptions biotechnology citizens companies consensus conference CP Snow decision-making decisions deficit model deliberative democracy Deliberative polling deliberative processes democracy Demos Designs on Nature Donald Rumsfeld engagement in science engagement processes engagement upstream environmental ethical European Environment Agency example expert focus group framing GM Nation governments Green Alliance Grove-White Hansard Society House of Lords Ibid implications involve issues Lancaster University Licence Licensor London Macnaghten Nano Nation Nanoscience and Nanotechnologies,p National Consumer Council NGOs open innovation participation peoples views policy-makers political potential precautionary approach precautionary principle priorities public debate public understanding response risk assessment Royal Society Royal Societys nanotechnology Science and Innovation science and society science and technology scientific and technological see-through science Sheila Jasanoff Society and Royal Societys nanotechnology report substantive sustainability technology assessment ten-year strategy uncertainty understanding of science upstream engagement upstream public engagement visions wider Wilsdon
52. lappuse - In order to protect the environment, the precautionary approach shall be widely applied by states according to their capabilities. Where there are threats of serious or irreversible damage, lack of full scientific certainty shall not be used as a reason for postponing cost-effective measures to prevent environmental degradation.
55. lappuse - I believe the intellectual life of the whole of western society is increasingly being split into two polar groups.
68. lappuse - derivative work" is a work based upon one or more preexisting works, such as a translation, musical arrangement, dramatization, fictionalization, motion picture version, sound recording, art reproduction, abridgment, condensation, or any other form in which a work may be recast, transformed, or adapted. A work consisting of editorial revisions, annotations, elaborations, or other modifications which, as a whole, represent an original work of authorship, is a "derivative work".
68. lappuse - Licensor hereby grants You a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual (for the duration of the applicable copyright) licence to exercise the rights in the Work as stated below: a to reproduce the Work, to incorporate the Work into one or more Collective Works, and to reproduce the Work as incorporated in the Collective Works; b to distribute copies or phonorecords of, display publicly, perform publicly, and perform publicly by means of a digital audio transmission the Work including as incorporated...
68. lappuse - The above rights may be exercised in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter devised. The above rights include the right to make such modifications as are technically necessary to exercise the rights in other media and formats. All rights not expressly granted by Licensor are hereby reserved.
55. lappuse - Literary intellectuals at one pole at the other scientists, and as the most representative, the physical scientists. Between the two a gulf of mutual incomprehension sometimes (particularly among the young) hostility and dislike, but most of all lack of understanding.
69. lappuse - Collective Work, at a minimum such credit will appear where any other comparable authorship credit appears and in a manner at least as prominent as such other comparable authorship credit.
68. lappuse - Licence or the recipients' exercise of the rights granted hereunder.You may not sublicence the Work. You must keep intact all notices that refer to this Licence and to the disclaimer of warranties. You may not distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, or publicly digitally perform the Work with any technological measures that control access or use of the Work in a manner inconsistent with the terms of this...