Housing and Urban Development Act of 1965: Hearings, Eighty-ninth Congress, First Session, on H. R. 5840, and Related Bills, 1-2. daļas
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1965
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acquired acquisition activities additional Administration agency amended amount annual applications appropriate approved areas assistance Association authority banks believe bill building Chairman committee concerned Congress construction continue contract cooperative cost designed determined direct economic effect elderly eligible established existing facilities fact families Federal financing going Government grants Home Housing Act housing program improvement income increase insurance fund interest interest rate land legislation limited live loans low-income lower means meet ment million mortgage mortgage insurance necessary neighborhood nonprofit notes Office operations payments percent period permit persons present President problem proposed public housing purchase question reason recommend redevelopment rehabilitation rent supplement rental rural serve statement Thank tion units urban renewal WEAVER WIDNALL
19. lappuse - All redemptions, purchases, and sales by the Secretary of the Treasury of such notes or other obligations shall be treated as public debt transactions of the United States.
193. lappuse - ... all interest-bearing obligations of the United States then forming a part of the public debt as computed at the end of the fiscal year next preceding the issuance by the Commissioner and adjusted to the nearest one-eighth of 1 per centum.
10. lappuse - Insurance Fund. The principal of, and interest paid and to be paid on, debentures...
10. lappuse - Such purchases shall be made at a price which will provide an investment yield of not less than the yield obtainable from other investments authorized by this section. Debentures so purchased shall be canceled and not reissued.
20. lappuse - Treasury, taking into consideration the current average rate on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States as of the last day of the month preceding the issuance of the obligations.
87. lappuse - ... takes effect, showing a necessity for a survival of such suit, action, or other proceeding to obtain a settlement of the questions involved, allow the same to be maintained...
88. lappuse - Act, and in effect at the time of the transfer, shall continue in effect to the same extent as if such transfer had not occurred, until modified, superseded, or repealed. No suit, action, or other proceeding lawfully commenced by or against any agency or any officer of the United...
198. lappuse - ... community, (2) the measurement of the nature and degree of blight and blighting factors within such areas, (3) determination of the financial, relocation, and other resources needed and available to renew such areas, (4) the identification of potential project areas and, where feasible, types of urban renewal action contemplated within such areas, and (5) scheduling or programing of urban renewal activities.
20. lappuse - Interest on loans made under this section shall be at a rate not less than (i) a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States with remaining periods to maturity comparable to the average maturities of such loans adjusted to the nearest one-eighth of 1 per centum, plus (ii) an allowance adequate in the judgment of the Secretary of Transportation to cover administrative costs and...