Construction of Indian Hospitals: Hearing, Eighty-fifth Congress, First Session, April 9, 1957
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1957 - 48 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
active additional amount application appropriated assistance Association assurance attend authorized BARR basis beds believe better bill build Bureau carried Cass Lake centers Chairman clinic committee community hospital connection consideration considered construction construction of Indian contract cooperation cost County determined DINGELL district Doctor economical eligible existing facilities Federal field fiscal FOARD funds give given going grant health program HESELTON Hill-Burton improved Indian health Indian hospital Lake legislation live means meeting METCALF miles Minnesota Montana nonprofit operated outpatient patients percent physicians places Point Poplar population possible practical present problem public health nurse Public Health Service question raise receiving Red Lake replace Representatives require Reservation responsibility RHODES serve situation specific staff statement Surgeon term THOMPSON tion tuberculosis United visits White Earth
8. lappuse - construction" includes construction of new buildings, expansion, remodeling, and alteration of existing buildings, and initial equipment of any such buildings (including medical transportation facilities) ; including architects fees, but excluding the cost of offsite improvements and, except with respect to public health centers, the cost of the acquisition of land; (i) The term "cost of construction...
2. lappuse - States shall be entitled to recover from the applicant or other owner of the facility the amount bearing the same ratio to the then value (as determined by agreement of the parties or by action brought in the United States district court for the district in which such...
1. lappuse - EMPLOYMENT ACT OF 1946, AS AMENDED, WITH RELATED LAWS (60 Stat. 23) [PUBLIC LAW 304 79TH CONGRESS] AN ACT To declare a national policy on employment, production, and purchasing power, and for other purposes. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, SHORT TITLE SECTION 1 . This Act may be cited as the "Employment Act of 1946".
8. lappuse - Except as otherwise specifically provided, nothing in this Act shall be construed as conferring on any Federal officer or employee the right to exercise any supervision or control over the administration, personnel, maintenance, or operation of any facility...
7. lappuse - Hospital" includes public health centers and general ,tuberculosis, mental, chronic disease, and other types of hospitals, and related facilities, such as laboratories, out-patient departments, nurses' home and training facilities, and central service facilities operated in connection with hospitals, but does not include any hospital furnishing primarily domiciliary care.
1. lappuse - Hospital" means any public health center or general, tuberculosis, mental, chronic disease, or other type of hospital and related facilities, such as laboratories, outpatient departments, nurses' home and training facilities, and central service facilities normally operated in connection with hospitals, but does not include any hospital furnishing primarily domiciliary care.
7. lappuse - General shall reserve, from any appropriation available therefor, the amount of such grant as determined under subsection (a) ; the amount so reserved may be paid in advance or by way of reimbursement, and in such installments consistent with construction progress, as the Surgeon General may determine.
7. lappuse - Nursing home" means a facility for the accommodation of convalescents or other persons who are not acutely ill and not in need of hospital care, but who require skilled nursing care and related medical services (1) which is operated in connection with a hospital, or (2) in which such nursing care and medical services are prescribed by, or are performed under the general direction of, persons licensed to practice medicine or surgerv in the State.
5. lappuse - LAW 85-151] AN ACT To authorize funds available for construction of Indian health facilities to be used in the construction of community hospitals which will serve Indians and non-Indians Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That whenever the Surgeon General of the Public Health Service, in carrying out his functions under the Act of August 5, 1954 (68 Stat.