Legislative Branch Appropriations for 1994: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Third Congress, First Session, Subcommittee on Legislative Appropriations, 1. sējums
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Legislative, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Legislative Appropriations
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1993
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Bieži izmantoti vārdi un frāzes
activities actual addition ADJUSTMENT Administration agencies Amount Analysis ANALYSIS OF CHANGE annual Appropriation Architect areas assessment assistance authorized Base bill Budget Capitol Chairman Committee COMMUNICATIONS Compensation completed Congress Congressional CONSULTANT continued contract costs Defense Director Division DOLLARS 000 Dollars Dollars economic effects efficient employees Energy environmental equipment Estimate examine expenses Federal fiscal funds Government HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES House Office Buildings improve industry Insurance issues ITEMS January Joint Committee LEGISLATION Library Maintenance major MANDATORY PAY Materials Member Minority needs OBJECT CLASS operations ORGANIZATION OTA's Pay and Related performed permanent Personnel planning positions price increase PRICE LEVEL PRICE LEVEL CHANGES production PROGRAM TYPE CHANGES proposed RENT REPAIRS REPLACEMENT requested Resources Salaries Schedule Science Security Senate space STAFF DOLLARS STAFF Structures Subcommittee Supplies technologies Transportation Travel United Utilities WORKLOAD
193. lappuse - Printing shall have power to adopt and employ such measures as, in its discretion, may be deemed necessary to remedy any neglect, delay, duplication, or waste in the public printing and binding and the distribution of Government publications...
1318. lappuse - Section 8334 of title 5, United States Code, provides that there shall be deducted and withheld from the basic salary of each civilian officer or employee to whom this law applies an amount equal to 7 percent of such basic salary as a deduction for retirement.
205. lappuse - Service program, the Superintendent of Documents assembles and distributes the official exchange sets for the United States. The Library of Congress receives and houses the official publications of the other nations . The Joint Committee on Printing and the Joint Committee on the Library provide oversight.
1077. lappuse - It is estimated there will be 45,000 pages in the fiscal year 1970 and the cost will be $5,360,000. 2. Miscellaneous Publications. This item includes printed matter such as the Congressional Directory, Senate and House Journals, memorial addresses of Members, nominations, United States Code and supplements, and publications not carrying a document or report number, such as laws, treaties, committee prints, and similar publications. The expenditures for miscellaneous publications for the fiscal...
351. lappuse - Child Care Arrangements in the United States in 1974," testimony before the Subcommittee on Employment, Poverty and Migratory Labor of the Senate Committee on Labor and Public Welfare, and the Subcommittee on Select Education of the House Committee on Education and Labor, Joint Hearings on the Child and Family Services Act, 1975, 94th Congress, 1st Session, Feb.
407. lappuse - Expressing concern about these population declines and certain wildlife refuge management practices affecting the refuges' performances in reversing them, the Chairman, Subcommittee on Environment, Energy, and Natural Resources, House Committee on Government Operations...
1120. lappuse - ... if the work is not of a continuing or repetitive nature, and, as certified by the Public Printer, if the work is included in a class of work which cannot be provided more economically through the Government Printing Office, (B) printing for the Central Intelligence Agency, the Defense Intelligence Agency, or the National Security Agency, or (C) printing from other sources that is specifically authorized by law. (3) As used in this section, the term "printing...
1312. lappuse - Program The Joint Financial Management Improvement Program (JFMIP) Is a cooperative undertaking of the General Accounting Office, the Office of Management and Budget, the Department of the Treasury...
365. lappuse - Obligations for personal property or equipment that is of a durable nature which normally may be expected to have a period of service of a year or more after...
1323. lappuse - The principal items of expense In this category are for transporting the household goods and personal effects of employees who are transferred between the United States and our European...