Oversight on Area Agency on Aging Concept, 1974: Hearing Before the Subcommittee on Aging Of..., 93-2, Salisbury, Md., Nov 13, 1974
1975 - 177 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities additional administration Agencies on Aging Aides allotted amended amount appropriated Area Agencies assistance authorized basis carry Commissioner continue contract cooperation coordination cost Department designed determines developed direct Director Dorchester County Education effective elderly elders ending June 30 established evaluation existing facilities Federal fiscal year ending four functions funds grants Hospital housing income individuals initial insure July limited living March Maryland meals meet Model month necessary needs nutrition OBJECTIVES Office older persons operation opportunities organizations Outreach participate Physical Therapy planning planning and service population present received Referral Regional regulations responsibility risk Secretary Senator BEALL Senior Center served social services Somerset sources specific staff Stat sums Thank things tion transportation United Worcester
4. lappuse - For the purposes of this section "(1) continuity of session is broken only by an adjournment of Congress sine die ; and " (2) the days on which either House is not in session because of an adjournment of more than three days to a day certain are excluded in the computation of any period of time in which Congress is in continuous session, "h.
22. lappuse - In the case of grants, on account of previously made overpayments or underpayments) In advance or by way of reimbursement, and in such installments and on such conditions, as the Secretary may determine.
17. lappuse - SEC. 406. Payments pursuant to a grant or contract under this title may be made (after necessary adjustments on account of previously made overpayments or underpayments) in advance or by way of reimbursement, and in such installments, as the Commissioner may determine.
4. lappuse - Secretary shall consult with the Committee on Labor and Public Welfare of the Senate and the Committee on Education and Labor of the House of Representatives respecting such proposed delegation.
14. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Secretary shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods} as are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
20. lappuse - Commissioner shall pay to persons awarded fellowships under this part such stipends (including such allowances for subsistence and other expenses for such persons and their dependents) as he may determine to be consistent with prevailing practices under comparable federally supported programs.
15. lappuse - Commissioner thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
10. lappuse - Guam, American Samoa, the Virgin Islands, and the Trust Territory of the Pacific Islands shall each be allotted an amount equal to one-fourth of 1 per centum of the sum appropriated for the fiscal year for which the determination is made.