Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action Administrator agreement allocation amended amount Appeals application appropriate authority average barrels base period basis chapter charged communication Company considered contain contract copy cost crude oil decision definition Department of Energy determined direct documents effect Emergency Energy entitlements established exemption facts Federal filed Firm fuel funds gasoline granted Hearings and Appeals increased interest issued lease means ment month natural gas notice occurred Office of Hearings operation otherwise outlets paragraph participant particular period permitted person petition Petroleum prior procedures proceeding processed proposed purchaser pursuant reasons received records refiner refinery regard regulations relating relevant Remedial Order request reservoir respect result retail rule seller selling separate served sold specified Standby statement submitted Subpart supplier supply tion transaction United unless violation volume written
123. lappuse - Whenever in the judgment of the Commission any person has engaged or is about to engage in any acts or practices which constitute or will constitute a violation...
168. lappuse - Provided, however, That nothing herein contained shall prevent a seller rebutting the prima-facie case thus made by showing that his lower price or the furnishing of services or facilities to any purchaser or purchasers was made in good faith to meet an equally low price of a competitor, or the services or facilities furnished by a competitor.
123. lappuse - Act, or any regulation or order issued thereunder, it may make application to the appropriate court for an order enjoining such acts or practices, or for an order enforcing compliance with such provision, and upon a showing by the...
123. lappuse - No person shall be held liable for damages or penalties for any act or failure to act resulting directly or indirectly from compliance with a rule, regulation, or order issued pursuant to this Act, notwithstanding that any such rule, regulation, or order shall thereafter be declared by judicial or other competent authority to be invalid.
4. lappuse - legal holiday" includes New Year's Day, Washington's Birthday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and any other day appointed as a holiday by the President or the Congress of the United States, or by the state in which the district court is held.
6. lappuse - In computing any period of time prescribed or allowed by these rules, by order of court, or by any applicable statute, the day of the act, event, or default after which the designated period of time begins to run is not to be included. The last day of the period so computed is to be included, unless it is a Saturday, Sunday or a legal holiday...
168. lappuse - ... case thus made by showing justification shall be upon the person charged with a violation of this section, and unless justification shall be affirmatively shown, the Commission is authorized to issue an order terminating the discrimination: Provided, however, That nothing herein contained shall prevent a seller rebutting the prima-facie case thus made...
178. lappuse - ... concerns or relates to the trade secrets, processes, operations, style of work, or apparatus, or to the identity, confidential statistical data, amount or source of any income, profits, losses, or expenditures of any person, firm, partnership, corporation, or association...
121. lappuse - national defense" means programs for military and atomic energy production or construction, military assistance to any foreign nation, stockpiling, and directly related activity.