Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted accordance action adopted affairs agreement Allied already AMBASSADOR American Armenian Army ARTICLE Assembly Association August Austria authority Bolsheviks Bolshevist carried Commission Committee complete concerning Conference Congress considered Convention Council Count Court Covenant decided decision demands documents economic effect Empire established existing fact Federal force Foreign Germany give given Government immediately important industrial interest International Italy judges July June Labor League of Nations limit March matter means ment military months nays necessary November obligations October Office opinion organization party peace peasants period persons Petrograd political possible present President proletariat proposed provisions question ratification received regard rejected relations representatives Republic reservations resolution respect result Russia Secretary Senator Serbia situation Socialist societies Soviet Switzerland taken territory tion treaty undertaking Union United vote whole workmen yeas
348. lappuse - If the dispute between the parties is claimed by one of them, and is found by the Council, to arise out of a matter which by international law is solely within the domestic jurisdiction of that party, the Council shall so report, and shall make no recommendation as to its settlement.
291. lappuse - And Cain talked with Abel his brother : and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him. And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel, thy brother ? And he said, I know not : am I my brother's keeper ? And he said, What hast thou done ? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
515. lappuse - The Council shall formulate and submit to the Members of the League for adoption plans for the establishment of a Permanent Court of International Justice.
478. lappuse - I pray that our heavenly Father may assuage the anguish of your bereavement, and leave you only the cherished memory of the loved and lost, and the solemn pride that must be yours to have laid so costly a sacrifice upon the altar of freedom.
515. lappuse - In any case under this Article the award of the arbitrators shall be made within a reasonable time, and the report of the Council shall be made within six months after the submission of the dispute.
478. lappuse - DEAR MADAM : I have been shown in the files of the War Department a statement of the Adjutant-General of Massachusetts that you are the mother of five sons who have died gloriously on the field of battle. I feel how weak and fruitless must be any words of mine which should attempt to beguile you from the grief of a loss so overwhelming.
512. lappuse - Should a state consider that it has an interest of a legal nature which may be affected by the decision in the case, it may submit a request to the Court to be permitted to intervene.
19. lappuse - Article 17 1. A Member which has ratified this Convention may denounce it after the expiration of ten years from the date on which the Convention first comes into force, by an act communicated to the DirectorGeneral of the International Labour Office for registration. Such denunciation shall not take effect until one year after the date on which it is registered.
376. lappuse - Nothing contained in this convention shall be so construed as to require the United States of America to depart from its traditional policy of not intruding upon, interfering with, or entangling itself in the political questions of policy or internal administration of any foreign state; nor shall anything contained in the said convention be construed to imply a relinquishment by the United States of America of its traditional attitude toward purely American questions.