Compilation of the Communications Act of 1934 and Related Provisions of Law: Including Communications Act of 1934, Communications Satellite Act of 1962, Selected Provisions from the United States Code
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1988 - 365 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action added by Public Administrative agency agreement amended amended by Public amended to read amount appeal application appropriate approved assistance authorized broadcast station cable carrier carry chapter charges Commission communication conduct Congress construction Corporation costs court decision designated determined direct Director distribution District educational effect employee enforcement entities equipment established facilities Federal filed finds fiscal foreign franchise functions funds Government grant hearing individual installation interception interest issued license matter means meeting ment necessary notice officer operator original otherwise paragraph party period permit person prescribe procedures proceeding programs proposed Public Law public telecommunications pursuant radio radio station read as follows reasonable received record regulations relating request respect rules Secretary served ship signals sion specified Stat statement subpart subsection television term thereof tion transmission transmitting United unless violation wire
5. lappuse - For the purpose of regulating interstate and foreign commerce in communication by wire and radio so as to make available, so far as possible, to all the people of the United States a rapid, efficient, Nation-wide, and world-wide wire and radio communication service with adequate facilities at reasonable charges...
317. lappuse - ... recognize the worldwide and long-range character of environmental problems and, where consistent with the foreign policy of the United States, lend appropriate support to initiatives, resolutions, and programs designed to maximize international cooperation in anticipating and preventing a decline in the quality of mankind's world environment...
286. lappuse - Whoever, having devised or intending to devise any scheme or artifice to defraud, or for obtaining money or property by means of false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises...
121. lappuse - Board, on the ground that the testimony or evidence required of him may tend to incriminate him or subject him to a penalty or forfeiture; but no individual shall be prosecuted or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any transaction, matter, or thing concerning which he is compelled, after having claimed his privilege against self-incrimination, to testify or produce evidence, except that such individual so testifying shall not be exempt from prosecution and punishment for...
8. lappuse - ... the date of the taking effect of this Act, the term of each to be designated by the President, but their successors shall be appointed for terms of seven years; except that any person chosen to fill a vacancy shall be appointed only for the unexpired term of the Commissioner whom he succeeds. Any Commissioner may be removed by the President for inefficiency, neglect of duty, or malfeasance in office, but for no other cause. No vacancy in the Commission shall impair the right of the remaining...
52. lappuse - If any licensee shall permit any person who is a legally qualified candidate for any public office to use a broadcasting station, he shall afford equal opportunities to all other such candidates for that office in the use of such broadcasting station...
161. lappuse - ... no person not being authorized by the sender shall intercept any communication and divulge or publish the existence, contents, substance, purport, effect, or meaning of such intercepted communication to any person...
130. lappuse - States, and shall be recoverable in a civil suit in the name of the United States...
260. lappuse - A person suffering legal wrong because of agency action, or adversely affected or aggrieved by agency action within the meaning of a relevant statute, is entitled to judicial review thereof.
102. lappuse - ... (b) The Secretary and the Comptroller General of the United States, or any of their duly authorized representatives, shall have access for the purpose of audit and examination to any books, documents, papers, and records of the recipient that are pertinent to assistance received under this Act.