Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
according action alleged amount answer appeal August authority Bank bill brought cause certificate charge Circuit Court citizens City claim comity complainant conclusive Congress considered Constitution construction contract controversy debt decided decision decree defendant defendant in error determine Dismissed District duty effect enforced England English entered error evidence examination execution existing fact filed follows foreign judgment France fraud French further give given grant ground held impeached interest issued judg June jurisdiction jury justice Lake land limits Lord Main matter ment merits Michigan obligation obtained Opinion original paid parties passed patent person plaintiff plaintiff in error present principle proceedings question Railroad reason receiver record recover rendered reported respect River road rule says sold Stat Statement statute suit Supreme Court survey taken tion trial tribunal United
186. lappuse - And the said records and judicial proceedings, authenticated as aforesaid, shall have such faith and credit given to them in every court within the United States as they have by law or usage in the courts of the State from whence the said records are or shall be taken.
621. lappuse - The corporate authorities of counties, townships, school districts, cities, towns and villages may be vested with power to assess and collect taxes for corporate purposes...
405. lappuse - ... to make, ordain and establish all manner of wholesome and reasonable orders, laws, statutes and ordinances...
91. lappuse - Answer the first question in the affirmative, and the second in the negative, and it will be so certified.
548. lappuse - State, to select, subject to the approval of the Secretary of the Interior, from the lands of the United States nearest to the tiers of sections above specified, so much land in alternate sections or parts of sections as shall be equal to such lands as the United States have sold or otherwise appropriated, or to which the right of preemption has attached as aforesaid; which lands (thus selected in lieu of those sold, and to which preemption rights have attached as aforesaid...
54. lappuse - ... has attached to the same, then it shall be lawful for any agent or agents to be appointed by the governor of said State to select...
617. lappuse - What may be deemed ordinary care in one case, may, under different surroundings and circumstances, be gross negligence. The policy of the law has relegated the determination of such questions to the jury, under proper instructions from the court. It is their province to note the special circumstances and surroundings of each particular case, and then...
463. lappuse - In the said territories, property of every kind, now belonging to Mexicans not established there, shall be inviolably respected. The present owners, the heirs of these, and all Mexicans who may hereafter acquire said property by contract, shall enjoy with respect to it guarantees equally ample as if the same belonged to citizens of the United States.
84. lappuse - October 17, 1919. [NOTE BY THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE. The foregoing act having been presented to the President of the United States for his approval, and not having been returned by him to the house of Congress in which it originated within the time prescribed by the Constitution of the United States, has become a law without his approval.] (16) [PUBLIC No.