Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
Adams adjourned amendment appointed Assembly bill born Brown Charles Chas Chief Chippewa Clark Clerk Columbia committee common Congress constitute continued Court Crawford Croix Crosse Dane David District Dodge Dodge county Dunn Edward elected Falls Farmer Fayette Fond du Lac George Governor Grant Green Grey Henry House Iowa Jackson James January Jefferson John Joseph June Kenosha Lake lands Legislature Madison majority Manitowoc March Milwaukee Monday Monroe motion Names Oshkosh Ozaukee person Pierce Point Population Portage Post Office Prairie present President question Racine received removed Representatives resolution Richland River Rock rule Samuel Sauk Senate session Sheboygan Smith Speaker term third Thomas Thos town United Vernon votes Walworth ward Washington Waukesha Waupaca West whole Winnebago Wisconsin Wood York
37. lappuse - All county officers, whose election or appointment is not provided for by this Constitution, shall be elected by the electors of the respective counties or appointed by the boards of supervisors, or other county authorities, as the Legislature shall direct.
8. lappuse - States, and a Majority of all the States shall be necessary to a Choice. In every Case, after the Choice of the President, the Person having the greatest Number of Votes of the Electors shall be the Vice President But if there should remain two or more who have equal Votes, the Senate shall chuse from them by Ballot the Vice President.
26. lappuse - He shall annually communicate to the legislature each case of reprieve, commutation, or pardon granted, stating the name of the convict, the crime of which he was convicted, the sentence and its date, and the date of the commutation, pardon, or reprieve, with his reasons for granting the same.
36. lappuse - ... then it shall be the duty of the Legislature to submit such proposed amendment or amendments to the people, in such manner and at such time as the Legislature shall prescribe...
28. lappuse - They may be required by law, to renew their security, from time to time ; and in default of giving such new security, their offices shall be deemed vacant. But the county shall never be made responsible for the acts of the sheriff.
26. lappuse - The Governor shall have power to grant reprieves, commutations, and pardons, after conviction, for all offenses except treason and cases of Impeachment, upon such conditions and with such restrictions and limitations as he may think proper, subject to such regulations as may be provided by law relative to the manner of applying for pardons.
15. lappuse - The electors shall meet in their respective states and vote by ballot for president and vice president, one of whom, at least, shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves; they shall name in their ballots the person voted for as president, and in distinct ballots the person voted for as vice...
20. lappuse - That all persons shall before conviction be bailable by sufficient sureties, except for capital offenses when the proof is evident or the presumption great.
19. lappuse - That in all criminal prosecutions, the accused hath a right to be heard by himself and counsel ; to demand the nature and cause of the accusation against him ; to meet the witnesses face to face ; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor...