Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance administration agency agreement amended amount applicable appropriate approved assistance attained authorized basis beginning calendar carry certified chapter charge child clause Code compensation cost covered deduction deemed defined described determined disability Education effective eligible employ employee ending entitled equal established expenditures expenses extent facility Federal filed finds fiscal furnished hospital imposed income individual institution insurance benefits Internal Internal Revenue Code Labor less limitation means meets ment month necessary operation organization otherwise paid paragraph payable payment period person preceding prescribed prior Public Law pursuant quarter reasonable received reduced referred regulations relating respect retirement Secretary self-employment sentence service performed Social Security Act specified standards subdivision subparagraph subsection taxable term thereof tion Treasury Trust Fund unemployment United wages Welfare
317. lappuse - ... the court the record of the further proceedings. Such new or modified findings of fact shall likewise be conclusive If supported by substantial evidence.
206. lappuse - Commissioner thereupon shall file in the court the record of the proceedings on which he based his action, as provided in section 2112 of title 28, United States Code.
106. lappuse - agricultural labor" includes all service performed (1) On a farm, in the employ of any person, in connection with cultivating the soil, or in connection with raising or harvesting any agricultural or horticultural commodity, including the raising, shearing, feeding, caring for, training, and management of livestock, bees, poultry, and fur-bearing animals and wildlife.
695. lappuse - Any person who (1) Declaration under penalties of perjury. Willfully makes and subscribes any return, statement, or other document, which contains or is verified by a written declaration that it is made under the penalties of perjury, and which he does not believe to be true and correct as to every material matter; or (2) Aid or assistance.
684. lappuse - ... (1) Within 6 years after the assessment of the tax, or (2) Prior to the expiration of any period for collection agreed upon in writing by the...
262. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Secretary shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods) as are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
102. lappuse - For purposes of this chapter, the term "employment" means » any service, of whatever nature, performed after 1954 * *; except that * * * such term shall not include ***** (8) (A) Service performed by a duly ordained, commissioned, or licensed minister of a church in the exercise of his ministry or by a member of a religious order in the exercise of duties required by such order...
597. lappuse - The provisions of this paragraph shall not be deemed to be applicable with respect to service performed in connection with commercial canning or commercial freezing or in connection with any agricultural or horticultural commodity after Its delivery to a terminal market for distribution for consumption. As used in this subsection, the term "farm...
596. lappuse - ... (3) in connection with the production or harvesting of any commodity defined as an agricultural commodity in section 15 (g) of the Agricultural Marketing Act, as amended (12 USC 1141J), or in connection with the ginning of cotton, or in connection with the operation or maintenance of ditches, canals, reservoirs, or waterways, not owned or operated for profit, used exclusively for supplying and storing water for farming purposes...