Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
adulterated affected agent Agriculture animals appointed approved authorized boundary brand Bureau butter butter or cheese carried cars cattle cause cent certificate chapter charge cheese coloring commissioner condition contagious containing conviction corner court dairy deemed Department direction disease district duty enforce examination exists expenses export exposed factory fined five give guilty hereby Hogs horses hundred dollars imitation imported imprisonment inches Industry infected inspection inspector issued known labeled less live manner manufacture March marked milk milk or cream months necessary Number offense offer for sale oleomargarine owner package paid Penalty permit person possession pounds prevent prohibited pure quarantine receive record regulations removed scab Secretary sell sheep shipped showing slaughter sold stamped substance swine Territory thence thereof tion transportation United Value veterinary violation yards
677. lappuse - In the case of food: (1) If any substance or substances have been mixed with it, so as to lower or depreciate, or injuriously affect its quality, strength, or purity. (2) If any inferior or cheaper substance or substances have been substituted wholly or in part for it. (3) If any valuable or necessary constituent or ingredient has been wholly or in part abstracted from it.
639. lappuse - If it is colored, coated, polished, or powdered whereby damage or inferiority is concealed, or if by any means it is made to appear better or of greater value than it really is.
570. lappuse - Notice. The manufacturer of the filled cheese herein contained has complied with all the requirements of the law. Every person is cautioned not to use either this package again or the stamp thereon again, nor to remove the contents of this package without destroying said stamp, under the penalty provided by law in such cases.
639. lappuse - Provided, that the provisions of this act shall not apply to mixtures or compounds recognized as ordinary articles or ingredients of articles of food, if...
685. lappuse - No person, firm, or corporate body shall manufacture out of any oleaginous substance or any compound of the same, other than that produced from unadulterated milk or of cream from the same...
671. lappuse - Whoever, by himself, or by his servant or agent, or as the servant or agent of any other person, sells, exchanges, or delivers, or has in his custody or possession with intent to sell or exchange, or exposes or offers for sale or exchange...
695. lappuse - drug," as used in this Act, shall include all medicines for internal or external use, antiseptics, disinfectants, and cosmetics. The term " food," as used herein, shall include all articles used for food or drink by man, whether simple, mixed, or compound.
344. lappuse - That the importation of neat cattle, sheep, and other ruminants, and swine, which are diseased or infected with any disease, or which shall have been exposed to such infection within sixty days next before their exportation...
688. lappuse - If it consists wholly, or in part, of a diseased, decomposed, putrid, infected, tainted, or rotten animal or vegetable substance or article, whether manufactured or not ; or in the case of milk, if it is the produce of a diseased animal.