Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activity additional adjustment advance agriculture American amount areas Average balance banks believe benefits BOLLING Bureau capital cars Chairman WOLCOTT committee consumer continue cost course December decline developments dollars economic effect employment equipment estimates expand expected expenditures fact farm farmers February Federal figures funds going Government important income increase indicated industry insured interest inventory investment January July June labor labor force less loan major manufacturing March mean ment Michigan million months November October operations percent period persons plans present problem quarter question reason recent record reduction Representative PATMAN requirements Reserve result Secretary Senator Douglas situation statement substantial supply survey things tion trade United week workers
127. lappuse - Each Federal reserve bank shall keep itself informed of the general character and amount of the loans and investments of its member banks with a view to ascertaining whether undue use is being made of bank credit for the speculative carrying of or trading in securities, real estate, or commodities, or for any other purpose inconsistent with the maintenance of sound credit conditions...
263. lappuse - Lumber and wood products (except furniture) Furniture and fixtures Stone, clay, and glass products . Primary metal Industries Fabricated metal products (except ordnance, machinery, and transportation equipment) Machinery (except electrical)..
278. lappuse - These series are based upon establishment reports which cover all full- and part-time employees in nonagricultural establishments who worked during, or received pay for, any part of the pay period ending nearest the 15th of the month.
263. lappuse - Paper and allied products. Printing, publishing and allied Industries. Chemicals and allied products. Products of petroleum and coal. Rubber products.
286. lappuse - Leather and leather products Stone , clay and glass products Primary metal industries Fabricated metal products Machinery , except electrical Electrical machinery Transportation equipment Instruments and related products ^Miscellaneous manufacturing, including ordnance.
130. lappuse - Board, extend to each member bank such discounts, advancements, and accommodations as may be safely and reasonably made with due regard for the claims and demands of other member banks, the maintenance of sound credit conditions, and the accommodation of commerce, industry, and agriculture.
iii. lappuse - A report of the Joint Committee on the Economic Report on the January 1954 Economic Report of the President.
136. lappuse - The Federal Reserve Board shall, by rule, fix the charges to be collected by the member banks from its patrons whose checks are cleared through the Federal reserve bank...
xiv. lappuse - Representatives containing its findings and recommendations with respect to each of the main recommendations made by the President in the Economic Report, and from time to time to make such other reports and recommendations to the Senate and House of Representatives as it deems advisable.
746. lappuse - Congress in January 1949 President Truman restated the fundamental principles upon which the Agricultural Act of 1948 was based : As I said a year ago, price supports should be regarded "chiefly as devices to safeguard farmers against forced selling under unfavorable conditions and economic depression." Their purpose is to bring an element of stability into agriculture. At the same time they should not place excessive burdens on the Treasury and taxpayers or inhibit shifts in production needed to...