Departments of Labor and Health, Education, and Welfare appropriations for 1977: hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, second session ...
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on the Departments of Labor and Health, Education, and Welfare
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1976
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
activities addition agencies Aging alcoholism American Amount appropriate areas assistance authority awarded benefits budget Center child Committee concerned conducted continue contracts COOPER coordination demonstration Department designed determine direct disease drug abuse effective efforts established Estimate evaluation facilities family planning Federal fiscal Flood funds going grants groups Health Service hearing hospitals implementation improve increase Indian indirect costs individuals initial Institute involved legislation LIBRARIES major materials mentally retarded million National Institute needs nursing Office older operating organizations patients percent personnel persons planning population positions prevention problems professional projects proposed Public Public Health received regional rehabilitation request responsibility result Secretary MATHEWS Security serve Social Social Security Administration specific speech staff standards Title treatment University vocational
200. lappuse - Nothing contained in this Act shall be construed to authorize any department, agency, officer, or employee of the United States to exercise any direction, supervision, or control over the curriculum, program of instruction, administration, or personnel of any educational institution or school system...
654. lappuse - Efficient community services which provide social assistance in a coordinated manner and which are readily available when needed. (9) Immediate benefit from proven research knowledge which can sustain and improve health and happiness. (10) Freedom, independence, and the free exercise of individual initiative in planning and managing their own lives.
202. lappuse - No part of the funds contained in this Act shall be used to force any school or school district which is desegregated...
75. lappuse - Director, National Center for Health Services Research and Development, Health Services and Mental Health Administration (HS).
576. lappuse - SCHOOL LIBRARY RESOURCES, TEXTBOOKS AND OTHER INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS 1 2 APPROPRIATIONS AUTHORIZED SEC. 201. (a) The Commissioner shall carry out a program for making grants for the acquisition of school library resources, textbooks, and other printed and published instructional materials for the use of children and teachers in public and private elementary and secondary schools.
202. lappuse - Act may be used for the transportation of students or teachers (or for the purchase of equipment for such transportation) In order to overcome racial Imbalance in any school or school system, or for the transportation of students...
410. lappuse - Review and approval of services project grant applications is carried out in the DHEW Regional Offices.
557. lappuse - The Bureau of Education for the Handicapped in the Office of Education administers Title VI, which is now referred to as "The Education of the Handicapped Act.