Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
act authorizing act relating act to amend Adair Adams Allaman amend section Archer Banks Barnes Benson bill pass Bird Boggs Brady Brandon Brierley Brown of Brown Burke chairman chapter Clark Clark of Rice Committee Cones Cowan Creech Crocker Dail Davison district Eddy Elstun Ewell Fieser Fisher Fraser Gentlemen absent Gentlemen voting Glasscock Goebel Grass Guyer Hackney Hall Holdren House bill Hulett Husey Hussey inserting Jeffries Jones of Norton Jones of Trego Kansas Kerns Kirtland Lander Leland Mead Meagher Messrs Miley Montee Morgan motion prevailed moved Mueller Murphy Myers Nelson Oshant passage Peter Plumb Potts Pralle Pringle providing question recommend referred repealing result Rhodes Robinett roll was called Roush Royer Schermerhorn Schmidt Seaver Senate bill Session Laws Simmons Speaker Speaker Stubbs Statutes Steckel Sticher Stone Stout thereof third Trigg Turner voted in favor Welsh West White Wilson Wyckoff Young
41. lappuse - If any member, in speaking or otherwise, transgress the rules of the House, the Speaker shall, or any member may call him to order, in which case the member so called to order shall immediately sit down, unless permitted to explain, and the House shall, if appealed to, decide the case, but without debate.
130. lappuse - Initiative petitions shall be filed with the secretary of state not less than four months before the election at which they are to be voted upon.
130. lappuse - Petitions and orders for the initiative and for the referendum shall be filed with the secretary of state, and in submitting the same to the people he, and all other officers, shall be guided by the general laws and the act submitting this amendment, until legislation shall be especially provided therefor.
486. lappuse - Making or permitting any unfair discrimination between individuals of the same class and equal expectation of life in the rates charged for any contract of life insurance or of life annuity or in the dividends or other benefits payable thereon, or in any other of the terms and conditions of such contract.
182. lappuse - And that our Senators be instructed, and our Representatives in Congress be requested, to use their utmost exertions to prevent the acceptance and confirmation of any such Constitution.
130. lappuse - Referendum petitions shall be filed with the secretary of state not more than ninety days after the final adjournment of the session of the legislative assembly which passed the bill on which the referendum is demanded. The veto power of the governor shall not extend to measures referred to the people.
248. lappuse - June 25, 1868, constituted, on and after that date, eight hours a day's work for all laborers, workmen, and mechanics employed by or on behalf of the Government of the United States, and repealed all acts and parts of acts inconsistent therewith: Now, therefore, I, Ulysses S.
130. lappuse - The first power reserved by the people is the initiative, and not more than eight per cent of the legal voters shall be required to propose any measure by such petition, and every such petition shall include the full text of the measure so proposed.