Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acres action administration agencies amended appeals application ASPINALL Association authority BARING believe bill BLM Open BLM Bureau of Land CARVER Chairman classification Commission committee concerned Congress consideration considered decision Department determine Director disposal disposition easements effect established executive existing fact Federal feel filed Forest give going Government grazing hearings House industry interest Interior involved Land Management legislation matter means meet ment mineral mining multiple National Forest objection Open BLM Open Open USFS operation ownership Park present problem proposed protection public domain public land laws public lands question reason recommend record recreation referred regulations Representatives Rivers Secretary Senate Service statement suggest Taylor Thank thing tion tracts United Washington WHITE withdrawal
139. lappuse - States or in any department or officer thereof; sixth and lastly, from the power to dispose of and make all needful rules and regulations respecting the territory and other property of the United States.
63. lappuse - Subpenas may be issued over the signature of the chairman of the committee or any member of the committee designated by him, and may be served by any person designated by such chairman or member. The chairman of the committee or any member thereof may administer oaths to witnesses.
12. lappuse - Secretary, but not exceeding $50 per diem, including travel time, and while away from their homes or regular places of business they may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized by law (5 USC 73b-2) for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.
6. lappuse - States and administered by the Secretary of the Interior through the Bureau of Land Management...
2. lappuse - States subject to all of the laws and regulations applicable thereto, and are withdrawn from all forms of appropriation under the public land laws, including the mining and mineral leasing laws...
12. lappuse - Financial and administrative services (including those related to budgeting, accounting, financial reporting, personnel, and procurement) shall be provided the Commission by the Department of the Interior, for which payment shall be made in advance, or by reimbursement from funds of the Commission in such amounts as may be agreed upon by the Chairman of the Commission and the Secretary of the Interior: Provided, That the regulations of the Department of the Interior...
1. lappuse - Missouri, and for other purposes . Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That...
100. lappuse - ... harmonious and coordinated management of the various resources, each with the other, without impairment of the productivity of the land, with consideration being given to the relative values of the various resources, and not necessarily the combination of uses that will give the greatest dollar return or the greatest unit output. (b) "Sustained yield of the several products and services...
3. lappuse - House is in session, has recessed, or has adjourned, to hold such hearings, and to require by subpena or otherwise the attendance and testimony of such witnesses and the production of such books, records, correspondence, memoranda, papers, and documents, as it deems necessary.