Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
administrative Affairs agencies Agriculture amended appointed areas Assembly assistance Assn authority bill Board Branch Budget Bureau Business Capitol chairperson changes Chapter chief Commission Commissioner committee Community Constitution Coun Council County Court created debt Department Development direct director District Division Economic Education elected employes Employment established Examining Exec executive Falls farm federal Finance Former functions funds governor Grant Green Health History industry institutions Insurance issues James John judges July Justice Labor Lake land Legis Legislative legislature Madison Mailing address major Management Michigan Milwaukee municipal Natural Operations Organization P.O. Box person Planning Pres Protection Reference Relations Report Representative Resources responsible Review River Robert rules secretary Senate serve Services statutes Supreme Court Telephone term tion town Transportation United University Veterans vice Voting Waukesha West Wisconsin
201. lappuse - ... then it shall be the duty of the Legislature to submit such proposed amendment or amendments to the people, in such manner and at such time as the Legislature shall prescribe...
200. lappuse - It shall be the duty of the Legislature, and they are hereby empowered to provide for the organization of cities and incorporated villages, and to restrict their power of taxation, assessment, borrowing money, contracting debts, and loaning their credit, so as to prevent abuses in assessments and taxation, and in contracting debts by such municipal corporations.
199. lappuse - ... provide for the collection of a direct annual tax sufficient to pay the interest on such debt as it falls due, and also to pay and discharge the principal thereof within twenty years from the time of contracting the same.
171. lappuse - In all criminal prosecutions the accused shall enjoy the right to be heard by himself and counsel; to demand the nature and cause of the accusation against him; to meet the witnesses face to face; to have compulsory process to compel the attendance of witnesses in his behalf...
183. lappuse - ... shall enter the objections at large upon the journal, and proceed to reconsider it. If, after such reconsideration, two-thirds of the members present shall agree to pass the bill, it shall be sent, together with the...
200. lappuse - ... per centum on the value of the taxable property therein, to be .ascertained by the last assessment for State and county taxes, previous to the incurring of such indebtedness.
174. lappuse - The legislature may at any time extend, by law, the right of suffrage to persons not herein enumerated; but no such law shall be in force until the same shall have been submitted to a vote of the people at a general election, and approved by a majority of all the votes cast on that question at such election...
173. lappuse - An act to enable the people of Wisconsin territory to form a constitution and state government, and for the admission of such state into the Union...
194. lappuse - The State shall never contract any debt for works of internal improvement, or be a party in carrying on such works; but whenever grants of land or other property shall have been made to the State, especially dedicated by the grant to particular works of internal...
177. lappuse - Members of the Legislature shall, in all cases, except treason, felony, and breach of the peace, be privileged from arrest, and shall not be subject to any civil process during the session of the Legislature, nor for fifteen days next before the commencement and after the termination of each session.