Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accessories accordance added Administration amended amended at 54 ance standards application Authority blood body cause chapter Class II perform Classification clinical Commissioner completion component consists contain Department designed determine device intended device is exempt diagnosis disease distribution effective date electrical equipment established facility Federal files Food and Drug Health hearing human Identification implanted importer joint labeling laser limits manufacturer material means measure ment monitor notice notification Office operation paragraph patient person placed powered practice premarket approval premarket notifica pressure procedures in subpart prosthesis radiation reagents reasonable records regulation request respect revised safety Sept serum Service specific sponsor statement submitted subpart E test system tion procedures tissue treatment tube United unless vice x-ray
559. lappuse - That all charges for storage, cartage and labor on goods which are refused admission or delivery shall be paid by the owner or consignee, and in default of such payment shall constitute a...
15. lappuse - The failure of the label to extend over the area of the container or package available for such extension, so as to provide sufficient label space for the prominent placing of such word, statement, or information; (4) Insufficiency of label space for the prominent placing of such word, statement, or information, resulting from the use of label space for any word, statement, design, or device which is not required by or under authority of the act to appear on the label; (5) Insufficiency of label...
21. lappuse - Act (1) small open containers of fresh fruits and fresh vegetables and (2) food which is, in accordance with the practice of the trade, to be processed, labeled, or repacked in substantial quantities at establishments other than those where originally processed or packed, on condition that such food is not adulterated or misbranded under the provisions of this Act upon removal from such processing, labeling, or repacking establishment.
98. lappuse - An identifying lot or control number from which it is possible to determine the complete manufacturing history of the package of the drug...
544. lappuse - Milk is the whole, fresh, clean, lacteal secretion obtained by the complete milking of one or more healthy cows, properly fed and kept, excluding that obtained within 15 days before and 5 days after calving, or such longer period as may be necessary to render the milk practically colostrum free.
60. lappuse - ... permit any authorized FDA employee at all reasonable times to have access to, and to copy and verify, the records contained in this file.
547. lappuse - Administration designated in the notice and shall be private and confined to questions of fact. The parties notified may present evidence, either oral or written, in person or by attorney, to show cause why the matter should not be referred for prosecution as a violation of the Federal Caustic Poison Act.
52. lappuse - ... similar device marketed by the manufacturer or importer would be likely to cause or contribute to a death or serious injury if the malfunction were to recur; (2) shall define the term "serious injury...
94. lappuse - label" means a display of written, printed, or graphic matter upon the immediate container of any substance; and a requirement made by or under authority of this Act that any word, statement, or other information appear on the label shall not be considered to be complied with unless such word, statement, or other information also appears...