Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept accordance action additional administrative agency agent amended appeal application arbitrator attorney authorized basis Board brief certificate claim complete considered contain copy Copyright Office correct correspondence covered decision deposit determination Director document drawing effect entity evidence examination extension Federal filed filing date final foreign granted identified individual inter interest interference invention issue judge June license listed mailing mark material matter means ment months motion notice original owner paragraph party patent Patent and Trademark payment performance period person petition phonorecords practitioner prior procedure proceeding published pursuant reasonable received record reexamination reference registration relating representative request response royalty rules Sept served showing signed specified statement submitted term termination testimony tion transmission United unless written
315. lappuse - The notice shall state the time and place for taking the deposition and the name and address of each person to be examined, if known, and, if the name is not known, a general description sufficient to identify him or the particular class or group to which he belongs.
483. lappuse - In the case of a work made for hire, the employer or other person for whom the work was prepared is considered the author for purposes of this title, and, unless the parties have expressly agreed otherwise in a written instrument signed by them, owns all of the rights comprised in the copyright.
383. lappuse - The fee customarily charged in the locality for similar legal services. (4) The amount involved and the results obtained. (5) The time limitations imposed by the client or by the circumstances. (6) The nature and length of the professional relationship with the client. (7) The experience, reputation, and ability of the lawyer or lawyers performing the services. (8) Whether the fee is fixed or contingent.
390. lappuse - Funds reasonably sufficient to pay bank charges may be deposited therein. (2) Funds belonging in part to a client and in part presently or potentially to the lawyer or law firm...
285. lappuse - certification mark" means a mark used upon or in connection with the products or services of one or more persons other than the owner of the mark to certify regional or other origin, material, mode of manufacture, quality, accuracy or other characteristics of such goods or services or that the work or labor on the goods or services was performed by members of a union or other organization. The term "collective mark...
383. lappuse - A fee Is clearly excessive when, after a review of the facts, a lawyer of ordinary prudence would be left with a definite and firm conviction that the fee is In excess of a reasonable fee.
109. lappuse - Any applicant dissatisfied with the decision of the Board of Appeals, and any party to an interference dissatisfied with the decision of the Board of Patent Interferences, may appeal to the US Court of Customs and Patent Appeals.
310. lappuse - ... that the witness is dead; or 2, that the witness is at a greater distance than 100 miles from the place of trial or hearing, or is out of the United States, unless it appears that the absence of the witness was procured by the party offering the deposition...
315. lappuse - Objections to the competency of a witness or to the competency, relevancy, or materiality of testimony are not waived by failure to make them before or during the taking of the deposition, unless the ground of the objection is one which might have been obviated or removed if presented at that time.