Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accuracy activities aerial agencies Alaska areas assistance Atmospheric Administration base boundary Building Bureau California Cartographic Center changes charts Coast coastal zone color Commission compiled contours County cover defined Department depths designated detail determined direction Division effect elevation energy Engineer Environmental established example facilities Federal field FIGURE Forest Geodetic Government grants ground high water horizontal Island Lakes land limited low water management program maps Marine mark Maryland mean measurements Michigan National Oceanic natural needed North observations obtained Oceanic and Atmospheric Office operation P.O. Box Park photographs planning Point position prepared printed projection Public reference regional Resources result revised River roads scale Secretary selected Service sources South standard station Street subsection surface Telephone term Texas tidal datums tide tion topographic U.S. Geological Survey United USGS usually vertical Virginia Washington wetlands
137. lappuse - The management program provides for adequate consideration of the national interest involved in planning for, and in the siting of, facilities (including energy facilities in, or which significantly affect, such state's coastal zone) which are necessary to meet requirements which are other than local in nature.
143. lappuse - Interest on loans made under this section shall be at a rate not less than (i) a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States with remaining periods to maturity comparable to the average maturities of such loans...
144. lappuse - The full faith and credit of the United States is pledged to the payment of all guarantees made under this...
148. lappuse - Establish an effective mechanism, and adopt a Federal-State consultation procedure, for the identification, examination, and cooperative resolution of mutual problems with respect to the marine and coastal areas which affect, directly or indirectly, the applicable coastal zone * * § 932.2 Definitions. (a) The term Act means the Coastal Zone Management Act of 1972, as amended.
152. lappuse - Analysis, mulgate final regulations concerning the national shellfish safety pro- publication. gram before June 30, 1977. At least 60 days prior to the promulgation of any such regulations, the Secretary of Health, Education, and Welfare, in consultation with...
127. lappuse - Each Federal agency conducting or supporting activities directly affecting the coastal zone shall conduct or support those activities in a manner which is. to the maximum extent practicable, consistent with approved state management programs.
127. lappuse - ... for a method of assuring that local land and water use regulations within the coastal zone do not unreasonably restrict or exclude land and water uses of regional benefit.
130. lappuse - ... while so serving away from their homes or regular places of business, may be allowed travel expenses, including per diem in lieu of subsistence, as authorized- by section 5703 of title 5, United States Code, for persons in the Government service employed intermittently.