Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acres activities addition administration Agency Agricultural Alaska amount applications appropriation approved assistance Association authorized buildings Bureau California camp Canyon cent charge City coal Colorado Commissioner completed Congress construction continued cooperation cost County Dakota Department district division engineer established expenses Federal feet field fire fiscal fish Forest funds Geological Government Grand granted improvements increase Indian industry interest Interior irrigation issued July June 30 Lake lands laws leases March Mexico Michigan miles mineral mining Mountain National Park natural North operation organization past pension period permits persons placed plans plant Point prepared present ranger received reclamation Reservation residence River road schools scrip season Secretary shows South Springs station supply Survey Territory tion Total trail United University Valley various visitors Washington
144. lappuse - And such declaration shall set forth the name, age, occupation, personal description, place of birth, last foreign residence, and allegiance, the date of arrival, the name of the vessel, if any. in which he came to the United States, and the present place of residence in the United States of said alien...
137. lappuse - An Act to provide for cooperative agricultural extension work between the agricultural colleges in the several States receiving the benefits of an Act of Congress approved July 2, 1862, and of Acts supplementary thereto, and the United States Department of Agriculture...
11. lappuse - The Secretary of the Interior is charged with the supervision of public business relating to * * * the Indians...
137. lappuse - An Act to provide for the promotion of vocational education ; to provide for cooperation with the States in the promotion of such education in agriculture and the trades and industries; to provide for cooperation with the States in the preparation of teachers of vocational subjects ; and to appropriate money and regulate its expenditure,
11. lappuse - The Commissioner of Indian Affairs shall, under the direction of the Secretary of the Interior and agreeable to such regulations as the President may prescribe, have the management of all Indian affairs and of all matters arising out of Indian relations.
3. lappuse - Printer for such printing as may be necessary to carry out the provisions of this Act, to wit: Blanks, schedules, circulars, pamphlets, envelopes, work sheets, and other items of miscellaneous printing; that he is further authorized to have printed by the Public Printer, in such editions as the director may deem necessary, preliminary and other census bulletins, and final reports of the results of the several investigations authorized by this Act or by the Act to establish a permanent Census Office...
137. lappuse - AN ACT To establish agricultural experiment stations In connection with the colleges established In the several States under the provisions of an act approved July second, eighteen hundred and sixty-two, and of the acts supplementary thereto...
144. lappuse - ... that it is bona fide his intention to become a citizen of the United States, and to renounce forever all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, and particularly, by name, to the prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of which the alien may be at the time a citizen or subject.
141. lappuse - ... he has behaved as a person of good moral character, attached to the principles of the Constitution of the United States, and well disposed to the good order and happiness of the United States.