Comprehensive Older Americans Services Amendments of 1973 and Related Programs: Hearings Before the Subcommittee on Select Education of the Committee on Education and Labor, House of Representatives, Ninety-fourth Congress, First Session, on Public Law 93-29 ... Washington, D.C.
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1975 - 426 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able ACTION activities additional Administration on Aging agencies on aging Amendments amount appropriated area agencies assistance authorized believe BRADEMAS budget carry centers Chairman changes Commissioner Committee concerned Congress continue contract coordination cost Council Department direct Director Education effective effort elderly employment established Federal field fiscal funds give going grants groups hope House increase individuals involved kind Labor legislation major meet million nutrition Office Older Americans Act older persons older workers operation opportunity organizations planning present problems programs projects proposed question receive recommendations regulations respect responsibility result RSVP Secretary senior citizens serve sharing social services specific staff statement suggest Thank things tion Title Title III transportation units volunteer
242. lappuse - Counsel for the American Association of Retired Persons and the National Retired Teachers Association.
50. lappuse - State plan approved under subsection (a) , finds that (1) the State plan has been so changed that it no longer complies with the provisions of subsection (a), or (2) in the administration of the plan there is a failure to comply substantially with any such provision...
42. lappuse - Insurance Fund. The principal of, and interest paid and to be paid on, debentures...
312. lappuse - Suitable housing, independently selected, designed and located with reference to special needs and available at costs which older citizens can afford.
77. lappuse - It is hereby declared to be the national policy that elderly and handicapped persons have the same right as other persons to utilize mass transportation facilities and services; that special efforts shall be made in the planning and design of mass transportation facilities and services...
24. lappuse - State plan not affected by such failure) . "(c) A State which is dissatisfied with a final action of the Secretary under subsection (a) or (b) may appeal to the United States court of appeals for the circuit in which the State is located, by filing a petition with such court within sixty days after such final action.
50. lappuse - State may, within sixty days after notice of such action, file with the United States court of appeals for the circuit in which such State is located a petition for review of that action. A copy of the petition shall be forthwith transmitted by the clerk of the court to the Commissioner.
22. lappuse - ... (5) provide such methods of administration (including methods relating to the establishment and maintenance of personnel standards on a merit basis, except that the Secretary shall exercise no authority with respect to the selection, tenure of office, and compensation of any individual employed in accordance with such methods} as are found by the Secretary to be necessary for the proper and efficient operation of the plan...
24. lappuse - State plan approved under this section, finds that (1) the State plan has been so changed that it no longer complies with the requirements of subsection (a) of this section ; or (2) in the administration of the plan there is a failure to comply substantially with any such provision...