Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
attempt authority become believe Bill called capital cause character cheers Christian Church classes Commissioners common condition consequence Constitution course dear demand direct duty effect England establish evil existence fact factory feelings Fleet Papers force Free friends give given Government hand hear heart Home honour hope House human important increase interest kind labour land letter liberation live London Lord manufacturing master means measure meeting mind Ministers nature never object once operatives opinion parish Parliament party persons political Poor Law present principles protection prove Queen's Prison question reason received remain respect RICHARD OASTLER Secretary secure SIR JAMES GRAHAM society STREET suffering sure things Trade true truth union Victim wages week whole wish
281. lappuse - The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.
332. lappuse - Thy princes are rebellious, and companions of thieves : every one loveth gifts, and followeth after rewards : they judge not the fatherless, neither doth the cause of the widow come unto them.
176. lappuse - Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife ; and they twain shall be one flesh 1 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh.
67. lappuse - Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them In the day of the Lord's wrath; But the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy : For he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.
141. lappuse - He shall judge the poor of the people, he shall save the children of the needy, and shall break in pieces the oppressor.
300. lappuse - For the needy shall not always be forgotten : the expectation of the poor shall not perish for ever.
310. lappuse - The wicked have drawn out the sword, and have bent their bow, to cast down the poor and needy, and to slay such as be of upright conversation. 15 Their sword shall enter into their own heart, and their bows shall be broken.
281. lappuse - Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord ; as I live, saith the Lord God, surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock...