Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities additional Administration agency agent agree agreement amended amount appear application approved assigned authority cargo carried Certificate changes charges claim classified Commis Commission common carrier complaint conference contain contract copy decision Department designated determination documents effective employee established evidence Exhibit Federal Federal Maritime Commission filed foreign Form freight Government granted hearing indicate individual initial interest issued limited material matter means meeting ment mission motion notice ocean officer operator original otherwise paragraph participating party penalty period person petition port portion presiding officer prior procedures proceeding published pursuant rates reasons receipt received record reference regulations request responsibility result revised rules schedule Secretary served shipment shippers Shipping Act sion specified statement submitted Subpart tariff terminal thereof tion Title trade transportation United unless vessel written
59. lappuse - ... the party offering the deposition has been unable to procure the attendance of the witness by subpoena; or (v) upon application and notice, that such exceptional cireumstances exist as to make it desirable, in the interest of justice and with due regard to the importance of presenting the testimony of witnesses orally in open court, to allow the deposition to be used.
208. lappuse - agreement" in this section includes understandings, conferences, and other arrangements. The board may by order disapprove, cancel, or modify any agreement, or any modification or cancellation thereof, whether or not previously approved by it, that it finds to be unjustly discriminatory or unfair as between carriers, shippers, exporters, importers, or ports, or between exporters from the United States and their foreign competitors, or to operate to the detriment of the commerce of the United States,...
56. lappuse - Rule 31. Depositions of Witnesses Upon Written Interrogatories. (a) SERVING INTERROGATORIES; NOTICE. A party desiring to take the deposition of any person upon written interrogatories shall serve them upon every other party with a notice stating the name and address of the person who is to answer them and the name or descriptive title and address of the officer before whom the deposition is to be taken.
48. lappuse - Every party shall have the right to present his case or defense by oral or documentary evidence, to submit rebuttal evidence, and to conduct such cross-examination as may be required for a full and true disclosure of the facts.
57. lappuse - ... of the truth of any matters within the scope of Rule 26(b) set forth in the request that relate to statements or opinions of fact or of the application of law to fact, including the genuineness of any documents described in the request.
57. lappuse - Rule 26(b) and which are in the possession, custody or control of the party upon whom the request is served; or (2) to permit entry upon designated land or other property in the possession or control of the party upon whom the request is served...
59. lappuse - Objections to the competency of a witness or to the competency, relevancy, or materiality of testimony are not waived by failure to make them before or during the taking of the deposition, unless the ground of the objection is one which might have been obviated or removed if presented at that time.
27. lappuse - ... (b) PROCEDURES. After notice required by this section, the agency shall afford interested persons an opportunity to participate in the rule making through submission of written data, views, or arguments with or without opportunity to present the same orally in any manner...
77. lappuse - ... (2) statements of the general course and method by which its functions are channeled and determined, including the nature and requirements of all formal or informal procedures available as well as forms and instructions as to the scope and contents of all papers, reports, or examinations...
60. lappuse - EFFECT OF TAKING OR USING DEPOSITIONS. A party shall not be deemed to make a person his own witness for any purpose by taking his deposition. The introduction in evidence of the deposition or any part thereof for any purpose other than that of contradicting or impeaching the deponent makes the deponent the witness of the party introducing the deposition, but this shall not apply to the use by an adverse party of a deposition as described in paragraph (2) of subdivision (d) of this rule.