The Block Grant Programs of the Law Enforcement Assistance Administration: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations, House of Representatives, Ninety-second Congress, First Session, 1. daļa
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Operations. Legal and Monetary Affairs Subcommittee
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1972 - 925 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accept action addition Administration agency amount application approved Arkansas assistance attached audit auditors authorized awarded base block grant budget Chairman City Commission committee communications communications equipment complete concerning CONGRESS continue contract corrections cost Council County Crime criminal justice Department direct Director effect equipment established evaluation Executive Exhibit fact Federal fiscal frequency funds going Governor grant hearings improve indicated installed interest June KELLY Law Enforcement LEAA LEONARD letter LIBRARY matter meeting ment mobile MONAGAN Motorola Office operation percent planning Planning Agency police prepared present problems procedures Project proposal purchase question radio received recommendations record regarding regional request responsibility result share Sheriff specific staff statement station Subcommittee subgrantees submitted Task Force tion Title units Washington Wisconsin
893. lappuse - Subparagraph 2.2.4 and the data comprising the Application for Payment, that the Work has progressed to the point indicated; that, to the best of his knowledge, information and belief, the quality of the Work is in accordance with the Contract Documents...
599. lappuse - The situation as of the late 1960's was described by the President's Commission on Law Enforcement and Administration of Justice in its Task Force Report: The Courts (1967): The most salient characteristic of capital punishment is that it is infrequently used.
810. lappuse - Compensation for employees engaged in federally assisted activities will be considered reasonable to the extent that it is consistent with that paid for similar work in other activities of the State or local government.
895. lappuse - This Agreement may be terminated by either party upon seven days' written notice should the other party fail substantially to perform in accordance with its terms through no fault of the other.
625. lappuse - Regulation, no person in the United States shall, on the ground of race, color, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity for which the Applicant receives Federal financial assistance from the Department ; and HEREBY GIVES ASSURANCE THAT it will immediately take any measures necessary to effectuate this agreement.
737. lappuse - Congress created the Bureau of the Budget (now the Office of Management and Budget) to review the morass of agency budgetary information and to approve agency budget requests.
893. lappuse - Architect will not be required to make exhaustive or continuous on-site inspections to check the quality or quantity of the Work.
895. lappuse - Contractor each binds himself, his partners, successors, assigns and legal representatives to the other party hereto and to the partners, successors, assigns and legal representatives of such other party in respect to all covenants, agreements and obligations contained in the Contract Documents. Neither...
754. lappuse - The Union of Banking and Commerce in American Banking Hi'story," Appendix B to Statement of Hans H. Angermuel ler, Vice Chairman Citicorp/Citibank before the Commerce, Consumer and Monetary Affairs Subcommittee of the Committee on Government Operations of the United States House of Representatives, December l7, l986, p.