Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted accordance action active additional Administration agreed agreement allowed amended amount appeal application Army Association August authorized award basis Board buildings cause charges Chief Civil Service claim Colo Commission Company compensation completion Congress connection construction contract contracting officer contractor Corporation cost Court damages December decision defendant defendant's delay denied Department determination duty effect employees engine entered entitled entitled to recover February filed Findings of Fact follows further Government grade granted ground held interest issued January Judge judgment July June labor lands letter limitations March material ment motion Navy necessary notice November October officer operations Opinion oysters paid parties payment performed period petition placed plaintiff prior question reason received referred Regional Relations representative request result retired Secretary September specifications Stat statute suit terminal tion Union United
511. lappuse - Gross income" includes gains, profits, and income derived from salaries, wages, or compensation for personal service, of whatever kind and in whatever form paid, or from professions, vocations, trades, businesses, commerce, or sales, or dealings in property, whether real or personal, growing out of the ownership or use of or interest in such property; also from interest, rent, dividends, securities, or the transaction of any business carried on for gain or profit, or gains or profits and income derived...
63. lappuse - Officer grants a further period of time before the date of final payment under the contract), notifies the ContractIng Officer In writing of the causes of delay. The Contracting Officer shall ascertain the facts and the extent of the delay and extend the time for completing the work when, In his Judgment, the findings of fact justify such an extension, and his findings of fact shall be final and conclusive on the parties subject only to appeal as provided in the clause of this contract entitled "Disputes.
478. lappuse - All claims and demands whatever by the Government of the United States or against it, and all accounts whatever in which the Government of the United States is concerned, either as debtor or creditor, shall be settled and adjusted in the General Accounting Office.
62. lappuse - ... unforeseeable causes beyond the control and without the fault or negligence of the contractor, including, but not restricted to, acts of God, or of the public enemy, acts of the Government, acts of another contractor in the performance of a contract with the Government, fires, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, strikes, freight embargoes, and unusually severe weather or delays of subcontractors due to such causes...
106. lappuse - ... the contracting officer in writing of the causes of delay. The contracting officer shall ascertain the facts and the extent of the delay and extend the time for completing the work when in his judgment the findings of fact justify such an extension, and his findings of fact thereon shall be final and conclusive on the parties hereto, subject only to appeal by the contractor to the Commission in accordance with Article hereof entitled "Disputes.
818. lappuse - Disputes. Except as otherwise specifically provided in this contract, all disputes concerning questions of fact arising under this contract shall be decided by the contracting officer subject to written appeal by the contractor within 30 days to the head of the department concerned or his duly authorized representative, whose decision shall be final and conclusive upon the parties thereto. In the meantime the contractor shall diligently proceed with the work as directed.
513. lappuse - Here we have the essential matter: Not a gain accruing to capital, not a growth or increment of value in the investment, but a gain, a profit, something of exchangeable value proceeding from the property, severed from the capital however invested or employed, and coming in, being "derived...
44. lappuse - labor dispute" includes any controversy concerning terms or conditions of employment, or concerning the association or representation of persons in negotiating, fixing, maintaining, changing, or seeking to arrange terms or conditions of employment, regardless of whether or not the disputants stand in the proximate relation of employer and employee.
107. lappuse - Act of 1949 in the construction or development of the project, will be paid unconditionally and not less often than once a week, and without subsequent deduction or rebate on any account (except such payroll deductions as are permitted by...
202. lappuse - ... the Government may, by written notice to the contractor, terminate his right to proceed with the work or such part of the work as to which there has been a failure to pay said required wages and to prosecute the work to completion by contract or otherwise, and the contractor and his sureties shall be liable to the Government for any excess costs occasioned the Government thereby.