Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action adjustable apparatus application arrangement assignor attached carriage Charles claim Class coal color combination connecting constructed containing Cooking cotton cutters cutting cylinder desire to secure direction discoveries drawings edge effect employed engine equivalent exhibited extension fire frame fully described George give grain heat Improvement invention iron James John July known letters patent lever machinery machines manner manufacture manure Mass material matter means metal method mode models motion mould moving nature obtained opening operating ornamental passing placed plane plate portion position prepared pressing prevent produced received represented revolving rollers Samuel screw Second secure by letters seed separate shown side sliding soil specified spring steam Stoves substances substantially as described supporting surface therein Thomas tion tube turning United valve weight wheel whole wood York
512. lappuse - ... the benefit of such renewal shall extend to assignees and grantees of the right to use the thing patented, to the extent of their respective interests therein; Provided, however, That no extension of a patent shall be granted after the expiration of the term for which it was originally issued.
501. lappuse - Office a written description of the same, and of the manner and process of making, constructing, compounding, and using it, in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art or science to which it appertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make, construct, compound, and use the same...
166. lappuse - I claim, and desire to secure by letters patent of the United States, is as follows: First. I claim a plan of supporting a vessel, in whole or part, upon or by means of a flexible, movable, endless hose, or "air-float," or on an endless, movable chain of flexible, buoyant compartments, for the purposes set forth . Second. I claim making my flexible hose,
126. lappuse - What I claim, and desire to secure by letters patent of the United States, is The...
230. lappuse - What we claim as our invention and desire to secure by Letters Patent is the...
433. lappuse - Schools is directed to this New Series of German School Books, which has been projected. with a view to supply a long-felt want, viz. , thoroughly reliable TextBooks, edited by German scholars of the highest reputation, at a price which will bring them within the reach of all.
501. lappuse - And in the case of any machine, he shall fully explain the principle, and the several modes in which he has contemplated the application of that principle or character, by which it may be distinguished from other inventions...
501. lappuse - The specification is a written description of the invention or discovery and of the manner and process of making, constructing, compounding, and using the same, and is required to be in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art or science to which the invention or discovery appertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make, construct, compound, and use the same.
501. lappuse - To enable others skilled in the art to make and use my invention, I will proceed to describe its construction and operation...