Note. --The reports missing from this volume will be found in the bound volumes of House private reports.
699. Second deficiency appropriation bill, 1937.
703. Cooperation in development of farm forestry in States and Territories.
704. To provide for term of district court at Benton, Ill.
705. Additional term of district court at Tallahassee, Fla.
706. Changing times for holding court in West Virginia.
709. To regulate interstate transportation and sale of natural gas.
723. Amendments of the House to neutrality act.
724. Services, etc., of Inland Waterways Corporation extended to Savannah River.
725. To increase minimum salary of deputy United States marshals.
726. Reserving lands in Utah for Koosharem band of Paiute Indians.
727. Reserving lands in Utah for Shivwitz band of Paiute Indians.
728. Reserving lands in Utah for Kanosh band of Paiute Indians.
729. Provide for census of red-cedar shingles. **
730. Appropriation for development of naval air base at Tongue Point, Oreg.
731. Establishment of naval air station on San Francisco Bay, Calif.
732. To amend bank-robbery statute to include burglary and larceny.
733. Authorizing admittance to United States of alien veterans of World War.
734. Naturalization of certain alien spouses of citizens of U. S., etc.
735. Interest rate on Federal land-bank and Land Bank Commissioner's loans.
743. Erection of pedestal for Albert Gallatin statute in Washington.
744. Modification in existing project for Illinois Waterway and Calumet River.
745. Acquisition of lands for addition to Yosemite National Park.
747. Amending peacetime service pension laws to include reserve officers.*
748. Appropriations for Treasury and Post Office departments, 1938.
749. Building for experiment station of Bureau of Mines, Salt Lake City, Utah.
750. Reclassification of salaries of watchmen and others in postal service.
761. Permitting further extension of Air Mail Service.
752. To dispense with need for Government insurance of valuables in shipment.
757. Making allowances to letter carriers in lieu of carfare.
768. Providing for stenographic grade in Railway Mail Service.
769. Revision of air mail laws.
760. Legislative appropriation bill, 1938.
761. Amending national stolen property act.
762. Providing additional aid for American Printing House for the Blind.
763. Bridge across Straits of Mackinac near St. Ignace, Mich.
764. Declaring Park River, Conn., nonnavigable.
across Missouri River at Arrow Rock, Mo.
across Missouri River at St. Charles, Mo.
across Wabash River at Merom, Ind.
across Potomac River near Shepherdstown, W. Va.
across Potomac River near Hancock, Md.
across Missouri River at Niobrara, Nebr.
across Snake River between Clarkston, Wash., and Lewiston, Idaho.
773. Establishment of Oliver Wendell Holmes Memorial Fund.