Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action additional advise Albany amended amount appears application appointed approved assessed Attorney-General ATTORNEY-GENERAL'S OFFICE authority bank Barge Canal bonds Borough bridge buildings canal certificate chapter charge claim clerk Commission Commissioners COMPANY Comptroller Consolidated Constitution construction contract contractor corporation Dear Sir deposit Deputy determination direction district duties EDWARD election Engineer examination expenses fact farm favor filed follows funds given grant held highway hold improvement included institution Insurance interest issued judgment June land Legislature letter limits matter ment Milk mortgage necessary O'MALLEY opinion owner paid parties payment person present prison proceedings proper purchase question RAILROAD reason received referred regarded relating river road rules statute Superintendent supervisors Supreme Court term thereof tion town treasurer truly trust village York County
793. lappuse - Upon conviction for treason, he shall have power to suspend the execution of the sentence, until the case shall be reported to the Legislature at its next meeting, when the Legislature shall either pardon or commute the sentence, direct the execution of the sentence, or grant a further reprieve.
878. lappuse - That place shall be considered and held to be the residence of a person in which his habitation is fixed, and to which, whenever he is absent, he has the intention of returning.
902. lappuse - For the purpose of voting, no person shall be deemed to have gained or lost a residence by reason of his presence or absence while employed in the service of the United States ; nor while engaged in the navigation of the waters of this State or of the United States, or of the high seas ; nor while a student of any seminary of learning, nor while kept at any almshouse or other asylum at public expense ; nor while confined in any public prison.
296. lappuse - The Legislature shall provide for filling vacancies in office, and in case of elective officers, no person appointed to fill a vacancy shall hold his office by virtue of such appointment longer than the commencement of the political year next succeeding the first annual election a,fter the happening of the vacancy.
576. lappuse - In a strict and legal seN.se that is properly the domicil of a person where he has his true, fixed, permanent home and principal establishment, and to which, whenever he is absent, he has the intention of returning (animus rercrtcndi) .u [Italics supplied.] Mr.
664. lappuse - The lands of the State, now owned or hereafter acquired, constituting the forest preserve as now fixed by law, shall be forever kept as wild forest lands. They shall not be leased, sold or exchanged, or be taken by any corporation, public or private, nor shall the timber thereon be sold, removed or destroyed.
795. lappuse - ... upon such conditions and with such restrictions and limitations, as he may think proper, subject to such regulations as may be provided by law relative to the manner of applying for pardons.
397. lappuse - To draw warrants on the treasurer for the payment of moneys directed by law to be paid out of the treasury; but no warrant must be drawn unless authorized by law, and upon an unexhausted specific appropriation provided by law to meet the same.
885. lappuse - Whenever a coroner is informed that a person has been killed or dangerously wounded by another, or has suddenly died under such circumstances as to afford a reasonable ground to suspect that his death has been occasioned by the act of another by criminal means...