Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance additional Adjutant Advisory Boards affidavit agent agriculture answer appeal application Army assistant authorized certificate citizen claim Class Classification List Column compensation considered copy County deferred classification delinquent Department dependent designated direct disbursing officer discharge District Board division duty effective Emergency employed employment engaged enlisted entered enterprise entrainment execution exemption filed Form forwarded furnished Government Governor ground hereby hour immediately induction industry issued jurisdiction labor Local Board mailing Medical military service mobilization camp month necessary Note notice occupation officer organization original performed period person physical examination placed prescribed present President proceed Provost Marshal qualified Questionnaire questions reason receipt received record registrant registration card Regulations request respect Rules Section Selective Service Law sent serial specified thereof tion transfer Treasury United voucher
225. lappuse - Whoever, having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify.
378. lappuse - ... to give evidence touching the matter in question; and any failure to obey such order of the court may be punished by such court as a contempt thereof.
266. lappuse - I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same ; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties upon which I am about to enter.
225. lappuse - SEC. 13. That the director, subject to the general direction of the Secretary of the Treasury, shall administer, execute, and enforce the provisions of this act, and for that purpose have full power and authority to make rules and regulations, not inconsistent with the provisions of this act, necessary or appropriate to carry out its purposes, and shall decide all questions arising under the act, except as otherwise provided in sections five and four hundred and five.
224. lappuse - That the Secretary of War is hereby authorized, empowered, and directed during the present war to do everything by him deemed necessary to suppress and prevent the keeping or setting up of houses of ill fame, brothels, or bawdy houses within such distance as he may deem needful of any military camp, station, fort, post, cantonment, training, or mobilization place...
4. lappuse - Columbia, and all persons designated or appointed under regulations prescribed by the President, whether such appointments are made by the President himself or...
383. lappuse - The ratings shall be based, as far as practicable, upon the average impairments of earning capacity resulting from such injuries in civil occupations and not upon the impairment in earning capacity in each individual case, so that there shall be no reduction in the rate of compensation for individual success in overcoming the handicap of a permanent injury.
367. lappuse - Any nativeborn Filipino of the age of twenty-one years and upward who has declared his intention to become a citizen of the United States and who has enlisted or may hereafter enlist in the United States Navy or Marine Corps or the Naval Auxiliary Service- and who. after service of not less than three years, may be honorably discharged therefrom, or who may receive an ordinary discharge with recommendation for reenlistment : or any alien.