Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action Adjustment agency agreement amended America in Congress amount application appointed appropriate approved arbitration authorized beginning Board carry cause certificate charges claims Commission common carrier compensation Congress assembled connection contract corporation court deemed designated determine direct District of Columbia division duty effect employees enacted engaged entitled equipment establish facilities fare Federal control filed finds foreign further Government hearing hereby House of Representatives inserting Interstate Commerce Act issued joint Labor manner matter means modify motor vehicle necessary notice operation otherwise Panama paragraph parties passengers period permit person practice prescribe President proceedings railroad railway rates read as follows reasonable receive records referred regulations relating respect route rules Secretary securities Senate Senate and House Stat term Territory thereof thereto tion transportation United violation
269. lappuse - States and the duly authorized officials thereof; and to encourage fair wages and equitable working conditions; all to the end of developing, coordinating, and preserving a national transportation system by water, highway, and rail, as well as other means, adequate to meet the needs of the commerce of the United States, of the Postal Service, and of the national defense. All of the provisions of this Act shall be administered and enforced with a view to carrying out the above declaration of policy.
38. lappuse - That it shall be unlawful for any common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act to charge or receive any greater compensation in the aggregate for the transportation of passengers, or of like kind of property, for a shorter than for a longer distance over the same line or route in the same direction, the shorter being included within the longer distance...
260. lappuse - ... resulting in whole or in part from the negligence of any of the officers, agents, or employees of such carrier, or by reason of any defect or insufficiency, due to its negligence, in its cars, engines, appliances, machinery, track, roadbed, works, boats, wharves, or other equipment.
260. lappuse - ... in any case where the violation by such common carrier of any statute enacted for the safety of employees contributed to the injury or death of such employee.
37. lappuse - Every common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act shall, according to their respective powers, afford all reasonable, proper, and equal facilities for the interchange of traffic between their respective lines, and for the receiving, forwarding, and delivering of passengers and property to and from their several lines and those connecting therewith...
110. lappuse - ... any common carrier, railroad, or transportation company to which such property may be delivered or over whose line or lines such property may pass...
36. lappuse - That if any common carrier subject to the provisions of this Act shall, directly or indirectly, by any special rate, rebate, drawback, or other device, charge, demand, collect, or receive from any person or persons a greater or less compensation...
188. lappuse - It shall be the duty of any district attorney of the United States to whom any duly designated representative of a carrier's employees may apply to institute in the proper court and to prosecute under the direction of the Attorney General of the United States...
111. lappuse - Provided, that nothing in this section shall deprive any holder of such receipt or bill of lading of any remedy or right of action which he has under existing law.