Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able activities additional Administration aides Americans amount areas assistance believe benefits better CHAIRMAN CHURCH committee concerned Congress continue contribution cost County course Department director earnings economic elderly employment fact Federal feel financing funds give Government hearing hope hospital housing Idaho income increase individual interest labor less limited living means meet million month nursing older opportunity ORIOL pension percent persons population present problems proposal question received retirement rural rural areas schedule Senator RANDOLPH senior citizens social security Social Security Administration statement talk Thank thing tion transportation units welfare women workers
667. lappuse - Now that he's living with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel, as he would say, isn't it time for me to wake all the way up.
54. lappuse - An adequate income in retirement in accordance with the American standard of living. (2) The best possible physical and mental health which science can make available and without regard to economic status.
74. lappuse - Board to the New York City Department of Mental Health and Mental Retardation Services.
735. lappuse - The test should be acceptable to the population. 7. The natural history of the condition, including development from latent to declared disease, should be adequately understood.
735. lappuse - There should be an accepted treatment for patients with recognized disease; 3. Facilities for diagnosis and treatment should be available; 4. There should be a recognizable latent or early symptomatic stage; 5.
1926. lappuse - AFDC in line with the Old Age Survivors and Disability Insurance provisions of the Social Security Act, 42 USCA § 401 et seq.
5. lappuse - ... accommodations; that within the State there is a shortage of safe or sanitary dwelling accommodations available at rents which persons of low income can afford and that such persons are forced to occupy overcrowded and congested dwelling accommodations; that...
54. lappuse - Suitable housing, independently selected, designed and located with reference to special needs and available at costs which older citizens can afford. 4. Full restorative services for those who require institutional care. 5. Opportunity for employment with no discriminatory personnel practices because of age.
54. lappuse - Full restorative services for those who require institutional care. 5. Opportunity for employment with no discriminatory personnel practices because of age. 6. Retirement in health, honor, dignity - after years of contribution to the economy. 7. Pursuit of meaningful activity within the widest range of civic, cultural, and recreational opportunities.