« iepriekšējāTurpināt »
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
4. Public No. 178, 73d Congress, approved April 27, 1934. To guarantee
6. Public No. 136, 73d Congress, approved March 27, 1934. Authorizing
Building and Loan Associations of District of Columbia purchase
bonds issued by Home Owners' Loan Corporation.--
and amendments to Home Loan Act...
& Public No. 305 (extract) 74th Congress, approved August 23, 1935.
3. Public No. 486, 74th Congress, approved April 3, 1936. Section 2,
10. Public No. 525, (extract) 74th Congress, approved April 17, 1936.
Housing Act to add sec. 6 rehabilitation, etc., in flood areas and
increase total insurance liability not to exceed $100,000,000---
19. Public No. 881, 76th Congress, approved August 11, 1939. Hitend
period of amortization from 15 to 25 years on Home Owners' Loans.
20. Public No. 385, 76th Congress, approved August 11, 1939. Provide for
pational Census of Housing..
21. Public No. 671 (extract) 76th Congress, approved June 28, 1940.
Amendment to Housing Act of 1937, relating to housing in connec-
National Housing Act, by adding title six, relating to defense housing
to expedite the provisions of housing in connection with national
priating $75,000,000 to enable Federal Works Administration to carry
26. Public No. 42, 77th Congress, approved April 29, 1941. Amend Lanham
Act of October 14, 1940, and authorize additional appropriation of
Act of October 14, 1940. To provide community facilities, acquisi-
28. Public No. 138, 77th Congress, approved June 28, 1941. To amend the
29. Public No. 248, 77th Congress, approved September 2, 1941. To amend
the National Housing Act, by increasing authorization to
the United States Housing Act, by increasing authorization to
the Lanham Housing Act and authorize appropriation not to
tion or Farm Security Administration or any Agency of the National
1940, relating to housing for distressed families of servicemen and
and their dependents, to occupy Government Housing Facilities on a
reason of nature of their service-connected disabilities --
89. Public, No. 211, 81st Congress. Military Housing Insurance to amend
National Housing Act add new Title VIII to encourage construction
91. Public, No. 286, 81st Congress. To amend Pub. Law 702 of 80th Cong.
to authorize assistance to disabled veterans in especially adapted
authority to make loans under Title I and increase by $750 million
(Slum Clearance & Urban Redevelopment in Alaska, Hawaii &
N. Y., from obligations for the operation of Veterans Housing proj-
99. Public, No. 880, 81st Congress. To continue temporary period to
freezes rents as of January 1, 1941, act to continue in effect until