Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accordance action activities administration allotment amended amount application appropriate approved assistance assure authorized basis benefits carry cational certification claim classes Commission Commissioner completion construction costs credit union Department designated determined direct Director duties educational agency effective eligible emission employee employment engine equipment established expenditures extent facilities Federal filed fiscal funds Government grant Health hearing individual institution instruction interest less loan materials means meet ment necessary needs occupations officer operation organization otherwise paragraph participation payment period persons policies prior procedures proposed pursuant reasonable receive records regulations rehabilitation reports request respect responsible Secretary served specified standards statement student submitted Subpart teachers tion tional Title United unless vehicle vocational
491. lappuse - dependent child" means a needy child under the age of sixteen, or under the age of eighteen if found by the State agency to be regularly attending school, who has been deprived of parental support or care by reason of the death, continued absence from the home, or physical or mental incapacity of a parent...
124. lappuse - Each of the matters of which an admission is requested shall be deemed admitted unless within a period designated in the request (not less than 10 days after service thereof, or within such further time as the presiding officer may allow upon motion and notice) the party to whom the...
453. lappuse - institution of higher education" means" an educational institution in any State which (1) admits as regular students only persons having a certificate of graduation from a school providing secondary education, or the recognized equivalent of such a certificate, (2) is legally authorized within such State to provide a program of education beyond secondary education, (3) provides an educational program for which it awards a bachelor's degree or provides not less than a two-year program which is acceptable...
111. lappuse - ... part occurred, and other factors relevant to a determination as to whether the recipient has failed to comply with this part. (d) Resolution of matters. (1) If an Investigation pursuant to paragraph (c...
310. lappuse - States under subsection (a) for that year but with such proportionate amount for any of such other States being reduced to the extent it exceeds the sum the Commissioner estimates such State needs and will be able to use for such year ; and the total of such reductions shall be similarly reallotted among the States whose proportionate amounts were not so reduced.
414. lappuse - State educational agency" means the State board of education or other agency or officer primarily responsible for the State supervision of public elementary and secondary schools, or, if there is no such officer or agency, an officer or agency designated by the Governor or by State law.
203. lappuse - local educational agency" means a board of education or other legally constituted local school authority having administrative control and direction of public elementary or secondary schools in a city, county, township, school district, or political subdivision in a State, or any other public educational institution or agency having administrative control and direction of a vocational education program.
463. lappuse - ... credits are accepted, on transfer by not less than three institutions which are so accredited, for credit on the same basis as if transferred from an institution so accredited.
124. lappuse - ... sworn statement denying specifically the matters of which an admission is requested or setting forth in detail the reasons why he cannot truthfully admit or deny those matters...