Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
agricultural años archives areas Asamblea Assembly Atwood base Bolívar California Carnegie ciencia City civilization Comisión Committee como Conference Congreso continent cooperation countries cual cultural delegates Director economic El Dr established Estados Unidos estudio existence factors field fué Geografía e Historia Geography and History Gobierno Government gran guerra hecho Histórica human idea important Institución Institute Institute of Geography Instituto Panamericano interest island John la historia labor land Lecuna Libertador Library mapas más material Maya means medio ment Mexico mundo nations natural nombre North nuevo organization original países Pan American Pan American Institute Panamericano de Geografía para peace population possible present President problems published Puerto Rico que se regions relations representatives República Sánchez scientific Second Sociedad Society soil Spanish tiempo tion todos Unión United Universidad University vida Washington York
82. lappuse - ... remedial or protective works or any dams or other obstructions in waters flowing from boundary waters or in waters at a lower level than the boundary in rivers flowing across the boundary, the effect of which is to raise the natural level of waters on the other side of the boundary unless the construction or maintenance thereof is approved by the aforesaid International Joint Commission.
533. lappuse - ... in the event of an international war outside America which might menace the peace of the American Republics, such consultation shall also take place to determine the proper time and manner in which the signatory states, if they so desire, may eventually cooperate in some action tending to preserve the peace of the American Continent.
82. lappuse - ... to prevent disputes regarding the use of boundary waters and to settle all questions which are now pending between the United States and the Dominion of Canada involving the rights, obligations, or interests of either in relation to the other or to the inhabitants of the other, along their common frontier, and to make provision for the adjustment and settlement of all such questions as may hereafter arise...
6. lappuse - The recognition that every war or threat of war affects directly or indirectly all civilized peoples, and endangers the great principles of liberty and justice which constitute the American ideal and the standard of American international policy...
536. lappuse - That Pan Americanism, as a principle of American International Law, by which is understood a moral union of all of the American Republics in defense of their common interests based upon the most perfect equality and reciprocal respect for their rights of autonomy, independence, and free development, requires the proclamation of principles of American International Law; and That it is necessary to consecrate the principle of American solidarity in all non-continental conflicts...
400. lappuse - it is a national policy to preserve for public use historic sites, buildings, and objects of national significance for the inspiration and benefit of the people of the United States.
77. lappuse - I. All differences or questions that may arise on that portion of the frontier between the United States of America and the United States of Mexico where the Rio Grande and the Colorado rivers form the boundary line, whether such differences or questions...
154. lappuse - Yo sigo la carrera gloriosa de las armas, sólo por obtener el honor que ellas dan: por libertar a mi patria, y por merecer las bendiciones de los pueblos. Ahora pues, cómo he de desear yo marchitar los laureles que me concede la fortuna en el campo de batalla, por dejarme arrastrar como una mujer por pasiones verdaderamente femeninas. No digo con el brigadier Castillo, que sigue nuestra causa, sino con Fernando VII que la combate, me reconciliaría yo por la libertad de la república.
534. lappuse - The High Contracting Parties declare inadmissible the intervention of any one of them, directly or indirectly, and for whatever reason, in the internal or external affairs of any other of the Parties.
82. lappuse - It has jurisdiction over all cases involving the use or obstruction or diversion of boundary waters between the United States and Canada, of waters flowing from boundary waters, and of waters at a lower level than the boundary in rivers flowing across the boundary.