Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acquired action activities additional Administration agencies agreement amended amount appear applicant appropriate approval assets assistance authorized balance bank Board capital stock charges Commission conduct contained contract cost Credit debt securities decision Department designated determined direct directors disaster economic effective employee established examiner exceed expenses facilities Federal fees filed financial assistance fiscal Form funds Government grant Group guaranteed hearing income industry institution interest investment issued lease less Licensee liquidation loans loss matters means ment NOTE notice obtain Office operations options otherwise participation party payment percent period person planning principal procedures procurement purchase pursuant reasonable receivable records regional regulations represent request Secretary Serving share small business concern standards statement thereof tion written
50. lappuse - Government employee, participates personally and substantially as a Government officer or employee, through decision, approval, disapproval, recommendation the rendering of advice, investigation, or otherwise, in a judicial or other proceeding, application, request for a ruling or other determination, contract, claim, controversy, charge, accusation, arrest, or other particular matter in which, to his knowledge, he, his spouse, minor child, partner, organization in which he Is serving as officer,...
277. lappuse - Interest on loans made under this section shall be at a rate not less than (i) a rate determined by the Secretary of the Treasury taking into consideration the current average market yield on outstanding marketable obligations of the United States with remaining periods to maturity comparable to the average maturities of such loans adjusted to the nearest one-eighth of 1 per centum, plus (ii) an allowance adequate in the judgment of the Secretary of Transportation to cover administrative costs and...
258. lappuse - Administration, or, without being duly authorized, draws any order or issues, puts forth, or assigns any note, debenture, bond, or other obligation, or draft, bill of exchange, mortgage, judgment, or decree thereof...
258. lappuse - Whoever makes any statement knowing it to be false, or whoever willfully overvalues any security, for the purpose of obtaining for himself or for any applicant any loan, or extension thereof by renewal, deferment of action, or otherwise, or the acceptance, release, or substitution of security therefor, or for the purpose of influencing in any way the action of the...
35. lappuse - Subject to the standards and procedures under section 505 of the Classification Act of 1949, as amended, not to exceed fifteen positions in the Administration may be placed in grades 16. 17, and 18 of the General Schedule established by that Act, and any such positions shall be additional to the number authorized by such section.
126. lappuse - ... be responsible to or subject to the supervision or direction of any officer, employee, or agent engaged in the performance of investigative or prosecuting functions for any agency.
241. lappuse - Administration and the contracting procurement or disposal agency (1) to be in the interest of maintaining or mobilizing the Nation's full productive capacity, (2) to be in the interest of war or national defense programs, (3) to be in the interest of assuring that a fair proportion of the total purchases and contracts for property and services for the Government are placed with small-business concerns...
168. lappuse - Such other means may include, but are not limited to, (1) a reference to the Department of Justice with a recommendation that appropriate proceedings be brought to enforce any rights of the United States under any law of the United States (including other titles of the Act), or any assurance or other contractual undertaking, and (2) any applicable proceeding under State or local law.
36. lappuse - Administrator is hereby authorized to procure the temporary (not in excess of one year) or intermittent services of experts or consultants or organizations thereof, including stenographic reporting services, by contract or appointment, and in such cases such service shall be without regard to the civilservice and classification laws, and, except in the case of stenographic reporting services by organizations, without regard to section 3709...