Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action Albany amended amount appears Application appointment approved argued assessment Attorney-General authority bank bonds bridges canal certificate chapter charge CHARLES Civil Service claims clerk Commission Commissioner Company Constitution construction contract corporation death deputy determination direct district division duties effect election enactment entitled ex rel examination exercise existing expense fact fees filed follows forest preserve funds granted health officer held highway hold inquiry Insurance interest issued lands legislative Legislature license limits March Matter means moneys municipal necessary NEWTON operation opinion owner paid payment perform permit person positions present proper Public Health Law question reason received records referred regulations relating residence respect rule securities statute subdivision Superintendent supervisors Supreme Court Tax Law term thereof tion town trustees United village York
450. lappuse - York, and having its principal office and place of business in the Borough of Manhattan, City, County and State of New York (herein called the "Association").
184. lappuse - No moneys shall ever be paid out of the Treasury of this State, or any of its funds, or any of the funds under its management, except in pursuance of an appropriation by law ; nor unless such payment be made within two years next after the passage of such appropriation act...
392. lappuse - ... said bonds for their redemption, by raising annually a sum which will produce an amount equal to the sum of the principal and interest of said bonds at their maturity.
159. lappuse - Appointments and promotions in the civil service of the State, and of all the civil divisions thereof, including cities and villages, shall be made according to merit and fitness to be ascertained, so far as practicable, by examination which, so far as practicable, shall be competitive...
114. lappuse - A classification having some reasonable basis does not offend against that clause merely because it is not made with mathematical nicety or because in practice it results In some inequality.
387. lappuse - Sheriffs shall hold no other office, and be ineligible for the next term after the termination of their offices. They may be required by law to renew their security, from time to time; and in default of giving such new security, their offices shall be deemed vacant.
62. lappuse - ... no laborer, workman or mechanic in the employ of the contractor, subcontractor or other person doing or contracting to do the whole or a part of the work contemplated by the contract shall be permitted or required to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day except in cases of extraordinary emergency caused by fire, flood or danger to life or property.
86. lappuse - That nothing in this act shall be construed to prevent the several States and Territories from making or enforcing laws or regulations not inconsistent with the provisions of said convention or...
379. lappuse - When the day of maturity falls upon Sunday, or a holiday, the instrument is payable on the next succeeding business day. Instruments falling due or becoming payable on Saturday are to be presented for payment on the next succeeding business day, except that instruments payable on demand may, at the option of the holder, be presented for payment before twelve o'clock noon on Saturday when that entire day is not a holiday.