Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
56th Congress action activities Administrator Advisory Aeronautics agency allowed amendment American Appeals application assignment assistance Association authorized award basic believed bill Board claims Committee concerned Cong Congress contract contribution Council Court decision defense Department determination direct Director effect employees engineering established examiners extension favor February Federal field filing final follows foreign Foundation funds further give Government granted Hearings held House important included industry Institution interest interference introduced invention inventor issue January July June legislation license limited March matter ment military months National objectives organization original passed Patent Law Patent Office period Permits persons practice present President procedure proposed protection question reason Record reissue relating reported representing Rept research and development result Revised Science scientific scientists Secretary Senate small business space suggested taken technical term tion United
7. lappuse - The specification shall contain a written description of the invention, and of the manner and process of making and using it, in such full, clear, concise, and exact terms as to enable any person skilled in the art to which it pertains, or with which it is most nearly connected, to make and use the same, and shall set forth the best mode contemplated by the inventor of carrying out his invention.
103. lappuse - The Surgeon General shall conduct in the Service, and encourage, cooperate with, and render assistance to other appropriate public authorities, scientific institutions, and scientists in the conduct of, and promote the coordination of, research, investigations, experiments, demonstrations, and studies relating to the causes, diagnosis, treatment, control, and prevention of physical and mental diseases and impairments of man, including water purification, sewage treatment, and pollution of lakes and...
59. lappuse - A patent may not be obtained though the invention is not identically disclosed or described as set forth in section 102 of this title, if the differences between the subject matter sought to be patented and the prior art are such that the subject matter as a whole would have been obvious at the time the invention was made to a person having ordinary skill in the art to which said subject matter pertains.
xv. lappuse - Stat. 704, 705, amended the act of 1910 to readThat whenever an invention described in and covered by a patent of the United States shall hereafter be used or manufactured by or for the United States...
44. lappuse - Foundation is authorized and directed (1) to develop and encourage the pursuit of a national policy for the promotion of basic research and education in the sciences...
100. lappuse - May 27, 1940, and ending six months after the termination of hostilities in the present war, as proclaimed by the President...
83. lappuse - Act, shall (1) plan, direct, and conduct aeronautical and space activities; (2) arrange for participation by the scientific community in planning scientific measurements and observations to be made through use of aeronautical and space vehicles, and conduct or arrange for the conduct of such measurements and observations; and (3) provide for the widest practicable and appropriate dissemination of information concerning its activities and the results thereof.
44. lappuse - ... to foster the interchange of scientific information among scientists in the United States and foreign countries...
102. lappuse - Government, the major purposes of which are to promote social and economic security, educational opportunity, and the health of the citizens of the Nation.
33. lappuse - Each contract or other arrangement executed pursuant to this Act which relates to scientific research shall contain provisions governing the disposition of inventions produced thereunder in a manner calculated to protect the public interest and the equities of the individual or organization with which the contract or other arrangement is executed...