Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acreage acres additional Administration Agriculture allotments amendment amount apply Association authority barley base basis believe bill bushels CHAIRMAN committee commodities concerned Congress continue cooperative corn correct cost course Credit crop dairy Department economic effect Electric established export fact farm farmers Federal feed grains feel figures follows funds give going Government Hard HOEVEN important income increase industry interest Johnson land legislation less limited loan mean meet ment milk million operation percent period plant Poage present price support problem production proposed question QUIE quotas reason record reduce requirements result rural Secretary FREEMAN sell serve SHORT statement stocks supply surplus Thank thing tion trying understand United vote wheat
143. lappuse - The several district courts of the United States are hereby vested with jurisdiction specifically to enforce, and to prevent and restrain any person from violating* any order, regulation, or agreement, heretofore or hereafter made or issued pursuant to this title, in any proceeding now pending or hereafter brought in said courts.
612. lappuse - ... on other farms owned, operated, or controlled by the farm operator, and such other factors as the Secretary determines should be considered for the purpose of establishing fair and equitable feed grain bases.
127. lappuse - Any such person failing to make any report or keep any record as required by this subsection or making any false report or record shall be deemed guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction thereof shall be subject to a fine of not more than...
114. lappuse - CHARLES M. TEAGUE, California PAUL C. JONES, Missouri ALBERT H. QUIE, Minnesota HARLAN HAGEN, California DON L. SHORT, North Dakota LESTER R. JOHNSON, Wisconsin CATHERINE MAY, Washington DR (BILLY) MATTHEWS, Florida DELBERT L.
739. lappuse - Where no adequate and dependable source of power is available to meet the consumers' needs, or "B. Where the rates offered by existing power sources would result in a higher cost of power for the consumers than the cost from facilities financed by REA, or "C.
501. lappuse - Mr. Chairman and members of the committee. I appreciate very much the opportunity to appear before you today in support of the replacement of locks and dam 26.
281. lappuse - Heimburger, counsel; and Francis LeMay, consultant. The CHAIRMAN. The committee will please be in order. We have with us this morning the Assistant Secretary of Commerce, Mr.
315. lappuse - HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES, COMMITTEE ON AGRICULTURE, Washington, DC The committee met, pursuant to notice, at 10 am, in room 1310 New House Office Building, Hon.
565. lappuse - That no proclamation under this section shall impose any limitation on the total quantity of any article or articles which may be entered, or withdrawn from warehouse, for consumption which reduces such permissible total quantity to proportionately less than 50 per centum of the total quantity of such article or articles which was entered, or withdrawn from warehouse, for consumption during a representative period as determined...