Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
able action amendment amount annuity appointed Association attention believe benefits bill Branch Brother called cent civil service clerks Commission committee compensation Congress consideration contributions convention cost course Department desire duty efficiency efforts fact favor feel force fund give given Government grade held hope House increase interest John labor legislation less letter carriers living March matter means meeting membership ment month Ohio organization paid passed past period ployees POMERENE position Post postal employees Postal Record postal service Postmaster postoffice present President question reached reason received representatives retirement salary Secretary Senator served statement Station STERLING substitute taken thing tion United Vice vote wage Washington York
11. lappuse - The result is a conviction that the states have no power, by taxation or otherwise, to retard, impede, burden, or in any manner control the operations of the constitutional laws enacted by Congress to carry into execution the powers vested in the general government.
187. lappuse - If all mankind, minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
59. lappuse - ... not due to vicious habits, intemperance, or willful misconduct on the part of the employee...
112. lappuse - Act shall be deemed to consent and agree to the deductions from salary, pay, or compensation as provided herein, and payment less such deductions shall be a full and complete discharge and acquittance of all claims and demands whatsoever for all...
3. lappuse - Washington, are hereby forbidden, either directly or indirectly, individually or through associations, to solicit an increase of pay or to influence or attempt to influence in their own interest any other legislation whatever, either before Congress or its committees, or in any way save through the heads of the Departments in or under which they serve, on penalty of dismissal from the Government service.
112. lappuse - basic salary, pay, or compensation," wherever used in this act, shall be so construed as to exclude from the operation of the act all bonuses, allowances, overtime pay, or salary, pay, or compensation given in addition to the base pay of the position as fixed by law or regulation.
48. lappuse - An Act making appropriations for the service of the Post Office Department for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1918, and for other purposes...
112. lappuse - Pensions shall forthwith adjudicate the claim of the applicant, and if title to annuity be established, a proper certificate shall be issued to the annuitant under the seal of the Veterans
91. lappuse - That no officer, clerk, or other person in the service of the United States shall, directly or indirectly, give or hand over to any other officer, clerk, or person in the service of the United States, or to any Senator or Member of the House of Representatives, or Territorial Delegate, any money or other valuable thing on account of or to be applied to the promotion of any political object whatever.