Laws of Business for the States and Territories of the Union and the Dominion of Canada: With Forms and Directions for All Transactions. And Abstracts of the Laws of All the States and Territories on Various Topics
S.S. Scranton, 1915 - 956 lappuses
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
action administrators affidavit aforesaid agent agreed agreement amount appurtenances attorney bargain bill of lading bond bottomry buyer cent claim common carrier consideration contract convey court court of equity covenants creditors damages debt debtor deed defendant delivery demand described discharge dower execution executors exempt filing fraud give granted grantor hand and seal heirs and assigns hereby acknowledged hereunto set holder holiday hundred dollars husband Indenture indorser insured intent interest judgment land lease liable lien loss marriage mortgage mortgagor Notary Public notice obligation owner paid party payable payment personal property plaintiff possession premises presents principal promissory note purchaser purpose real estate register of deeds release rent residence sell seller ship Signature signed sold statute testator thereof thousand nine hundred tion trust unless unto usurious void warranty wife Witness Whereof Witnesseth writing written
555. lappuse - Russian-American territory, together with all and singular the tenements, hereditaments, and appurtenances thereunto belonging, or in any wise appertaining, and the reversion and reversions, remainder and remainders, rents, issues, and profits thereof; and, also, all the estate, right, title, interest, property, possession, claim, and demand whatsoever, as well in law as in equity, of the said party of the first part, of, in, or to the above-described premises, and every part and parcel thereof,...
147. lappuse - June, one thousand six hundred and seventy-seven, no contract for the sale of any goods, wares, and merchandises, for the price of ten pounds sterling or upwards, shall be allowed to be good, except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold, and actually receive the same, or give something in earnest to bind the bargain, or in part of payment, or that some note or memorandum in writing of the said bargain be made and signed by the parties to be charged by such contract, or their agents thereunto...
879. lappuse - First. If any substance has been mixed and packed with it so as to reduce or lower or injuriously affect its quality or strength.
466. lappuse - The part of the above described lot hereby conreyed being the undivided two-thirds thereof, together with all and singular, the tenements, hereditaments, and appurtenances thereunto belonging, or in anywise appertaining, and the reversion and reversions, remainder and remainders, rents, issues, and profits thereof; and also all the estate, right, title, interest, property, possession, claim, and demand whatsoever, as well in law as in equity, of the said party of the first part, of, in, or to the...
146. lappuse - ... unless the agreement upon which such action shall be brought, or some memorandum or note thereof, shall be in writing and signed by the party to be charged therewith or some other person thereunto by him lawfully authorised.
699. lappuse - States the benefit of copyright on substantially the same basis as to its own citizens, or copyright protection substantially equal to the protection secured to such foreign author under this Act or by treaty; or when such foreign state or nation is a party to an international agreement which provides for reciprocity in the granting of copyright, by the terms of which agreement the United States may, at its pleasure, become a party thereto...
695. lappuse - That no mark which consists merely in the name of an individual, firm, corporation, or association not written, printed, impressed, or woven in some particular or distinctive manner, or in association with a portrait of the individual...
879. lappuse - misbranded," as used herein, shall apply to all drugs, or articles of food, or articles which enter into the composition of food, the package or label of which shall bear any statement, design, or device regarding such article, or the ingredients or substances contained therein which shall be false or misleading in any particular...
459. lappuse - To have and to hold all and singular the above mentioned and described premises, together with the appurtenances, unto the said party of the second part, and his heirs and assigns forever. In Witness Whereof, The said party of the first part has hereunto set his hand and seal the day and year first above written.
467. lappuse - STATE OF NEW YORK,) County of New York,) ss. : On this day of , 1910, before me personally came to me known and known to me to be the individual described in and who executed the foregoing instrument, and he duly acknowledged to me that he executed the same.