Laws of Business for the States and Territories of the Union and the Dominion of Canada: With Forms and Directions for All Transactions. And Abstracts of the Laws of All the States and Territories on Various Topics
S.S. Scranton, 1915 - 956 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
acceptance acknowledged actions actual administrators aforesaid agent agreed agreement amount assigns attorney authority bargain become bill bond bound carrier carry cause cent charge claim common condition consideration contract convey County court covenants debt deed delivered demand described discharge dollars effect evidence executed executors express give given granted hand heirs and assigns held hereby hold holiday hundred husband indorser injury insured intention interest judgment Know land liable limitation loss manner master means mortgage necessary negotiable notice obligation otherwise owner paid party payable payment person possession presents principal promise purchaser reasonable received recorded release residence rule seal sell separate ship Signature signed sold statute sufficient thereof thing thousand transfer trust unless unto usual vessel whole wife Witness writing written
557. lappuse - Russian-American territory, together with all and singular the tenements, hereditaments, and appurtenances thereunto belonging, or in any wise appertaining, and the reversion and reversions, remainder and remainders, rents, issues, and profits thereof; and, also, all the estate, right, title, interest, property, possession, claim, and demand whatsoever, as well in law as in equity, of the said party of the first part, of, in, or to the above-described premises, and every part and parcel thereof,...
149. lappuse - June, one thousand six hundred and seventy-seven, no contract for the sale of any goods, wares, and merchandises, for the price of ten pounds sterling or upwards, shall be allowed to be good, except the buyer shall accept part of the goods so sold, and actually receive the same, or give something in earnest to bind the bargain, or in part of payment, or that some note or memorandum in writing of the said bargain be made and signed by the parties to be charged by such contract, or their agents thereunto...
881. lappuse - First. If any substance has been mixed and packed with it so as to reduce or lower or injuriously affect its quality or strength.
468. lappuse - The part of the above described lot hereby conreyed being the undivided two-thirds thereof, together with all and singular, the tenements, hereditaments, and appurtenances thereunto belonging, or in anywise appertaining, and the reversion and reversions, remainder and remainders, rents, issues, and profits thereof; and also all the estate, right, title, interest, property, possession, claim, and demand whatsoever, as well in law as in equity, of the said party of the first part, of, in, or to the...
148. lappuse - ... unless the agreement upon which such action shall be brought, or some memorandum or note thereof, shall be in writing and signed by the party to be charged therewith or some other person thereunto by him lawfully authorised.
699. lappuse - States the benefit of copyright on substantially the same basis as to its own citizens, or copyright protection substantially equal to the protection secured to such foreign author under this Act or by treaty; or when such foreign state or nation is a party to an international agreement which provides for reciprocity in the granting of copyright, by the terms of which agreement the United States may, at its pleasure, become a party thereto...
697. lappuse - That no mark which consists merely in the name of an individual, firm, corporation, or association not written, printed, impressed, or woven in some particular or distinctive manner, or in association with a portrait of the individual...
881. lappuse - misbranded," as used herein, shall apply to all drugs, or articles of food, or articles which enter into the composition of food, the package or label of which shall bear any statement, design, or device regarding such article, or the ingredients or substances contained therein which shall be false or misleading in any particular...
461. lappuse - To have and to hold all and singular the above mentioned and described premises, together with the appurtenances, unto the said party of the second part, and his heirs and assigns forever. In Witness Whereof, The said party of the first part has hereunto set his hand and seal the day and year first above written.
469. lappuse - STATE OF NEW YORK,) County of New York,) ss. : On this day of , 1910, before me personally came to me known and known to me to be the individual described in and who executed the foregoing instrument, and he duly acknowledged to me that he executed the same.