Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acute angle angle Answers applied base becomes called CHAPTER chord circle circular colog complement complete computation Construct cosine cotangent decrease deduced denote determined direction distance draw equal equation Example expression feet figures find the functions formulas geometry give Given greater Hence horizon hypothenuse increase length less letter limits log csc log sin logarithm manner measure method miles natural negative observer obtained opposite perpendicular plane positive possible problems proportional Prove Putting quadrant radius ratios relations respectively right triangle rule secant sides sine sing solution solve spherical straight student substituting taken tangent third tions triangle of reference trigonometric functions unity
15. lappuse - The sum of two sides of a triangle is greater than the third side, and their difference is less than the third side.
73. lappuse - In any plane triangle, the sum of any two sides is to their difference as the tangent of half the sum of the opposite angles is to the tangent of half their difference.
24. lappuse - A cos 6 = cos a cos c + sin a sin c cos B cos c = cos a cos 6 + sin a sin 6 cos C Law of Cosines for Angles cos A = cos B...
xi. lappuse - Prove that the square of any side of a triangle is equal to the sum of the squares of the other two sides diminished by twice the rectangle of these sides multiplied by the cosine of their included angle.
93. lappuse - From a station B at the base of a mountain its summit A is seen at an elevation of 60°; after walking one mile towards the summit up a plane making an angle of 30° with the horizon to another station C, the angle BCA is observed to be 135°.
27. lappuse - Trig. ), cos \ (A ± B) = cos \ A cos \ B ^ sin \ A sin \ B, the...