Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
15 cents accepted additional additional 2 ounces advertising amended amount applicable authorized Available bear cents cents to return chapter charge Chart Classifications Code combined containing copies customs delivered delivery Department dispatch employee envelopes exceed fees feet Form francs furnished girth given gold import inches indemnity Insurance Islands issued labels length less letters mailer marked materials Maximum ment merchandise meter Money orders obtain origin ounces pack packages paid paragraph parcel post parcel rates payment permit person piece placed plants port post cards post office postal union mail postmaster pounds prepared Printed matter Prohibitions provision publications publisher railroad Rate Lbs received records Redesignated Registration request restrictions samples Sealing sender sent shown Single space Special delivery Special handling stamps statement surface Table tion United unless weight limits zone
93. lappuse - ... of stockholders owning or holding 1 percent or more of total amount of stock. If not owned by a corporation, the names and addresses of the individual owners must be given. If owned by a partnership or other unincorporated firm, its name and address, as well as that of each individual must be given.) Name Address 8.
93. lappuse - ... to 1 percent or more of the total amount of the stock or securities of the publishing corporation. 10. This Item Must Be Completed for All Publications Except those which do not Carry Advertising Other than the Publisher's Own and which Are Named in Sections 132.231, 132.232, and 132.233, Postal Manual (Sections 4355a, 4355b, and 4356 of Title 39, United States Code) : Average No.
584. lappuse - Mail identifies the post office station of mailing, evidence furnished by the bidder which establishes that the business day of that station ended at an earlier time, in which case the time of mailing shall be deemed to be the last minute of the business day of that station ; or...
114. lappuse - A person entitled to use franked mail may not loan his frank or permit its use by any committee, organization, or association; or permit its use by any person for the benefit or use of any committee, organization, or association.
583. lappuse - Government that the late receipt was due solely to mishandling by the Government after receipt at the Government installation : Provided, That timely receipt at such installation is established upon examination of an appropriate date or time stamp (if any) of such installation, or of other documentary evidence of receipt (if readily available) within the control of such installation or of the post office serving it However, a modification...
114. lappuse - Franked mail is forwarded like any other mail, but when once delivered to the addressee it may not be remailed. A package of franked pieces may be sent by a person entitled to the franking privilege, to one addressee, who, on receiving and opening the package, may on behalf of such person, place addresses on the franked articles and mail them.
52. lappuse - Supply or procurement officers or employees of the municipal government of the District of Columbia or of the government of any State or Territory, or any county, city, or other political subdivision of a State or Territory; and (2) Manufacturers of such knives, or bona fide dealers therein, in connection with a shipment made pursuant to an order from any person designated In subdivision (i) , (ii) , or (ill) of subparagraph ( 1 ) of this paragraph. (b) Marking of parcels. The parcel must be plainly...
23. lappuse - Piberboard cartons may be wrapped and tied with strong twine or rope as shown in Illustration 6. Although wrapping paper of good quality may be used as an outside cover for boxes, the tearing of the paper wrapper will often result in destruction of the name and address of the sender and addressee. It is preferable that outside paper wrappers be omitted if the box itself constitutes an adequate shipping container. § 121.5 Closures. (a) Tape. Tapes used as closures must be of a durable type (60 pounds...
34. lappuse - Introduction. (a) Description. Nonmailable matter includes all matter which is by law, regulation, or treaty stipulation prohibited from being sent in the mail or which cannot be forwarded to its destination because of illegible, incorrect, or insufficient address. (b) Applicability. The harmful or objectionable...