Air Force Intercontinental Ballistic Missile Base Construction Program: Hearings Before the Subcommittee ... Eighty-seventh Congress, First Session
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Military Construction
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1961 - 310 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
acceleration action actual additional adjustment administration agencies agree Air Force amount approval authority ballistic base basis believe caused change orders claims Colonel committee completion concerned considered construction contracting officer contractor CORNWALL Corps of Engineers correct cost cover decision delays determination difficulties directed drawings effect equipment estimate EVERIST experience extensions fact field figure final funds furnish give Government HARDEMAN impact included installation involved issued Jonas LEAVELL LESTER materials matter mean ment million missile modifications months negotiations operation original paid Paul payment percent performance plans present problems procedure proceed progress proposal question reasonable received recognize record referred representative responsibility result schedule SHEPPARD SIKES silo situation specifications standardized statement subcontractors submitted supply supports things tion trying understand valves WHITTEN
236. lappuse - The Contractor warrants that no person or selling agency has been employed or retained to solicit or secure this contract upon an agreement or understanding for a commission, percentage, brokerage, or contingent fee...
13. lappuse - Officer in writing of: (1) subsurface or latent physical conditions at the site differing materially from those indicated in this contract, or (2) unknown physical conditions at the site, of an unusual nature, differing materially from those ordinarily encountered and generally recognized as inhering in work of the character provided for in this contract.
233. lappuse - The decision of the Secretary or his duly authorized representative for the determination of such appeals shall be final and conclusive unless determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to have been fraudulent, or capricious, or arbitrary, or so grossly erroneous as necessarily to imply bad faith, or not supported by substantial evidence.
233. lappuse - In connection with any appeal proceeding under this clause, the Contractor shall be afforded an opportunity to be heard and to offer evidence in support of his appeal.
233. lappuse - Except as otherwise provided in this contract any dispute concerning a question of fad arising under this contract which is not disposed of by agreement shall be decided by the Contracting Officer...
233. lappuse - Contractor shall be afforded an opportunity to be heard and to offer evidence in support of its appeal. Pending final decision of a dispute hereunder, the Contractor shall proceed diligently with the performance of the contract and in accordance with the Contracting Officer's decision. b. This "Disputes...
236. lappuse - ... articles, materials, and supplies as have been mined or produced in the United States, and only such manufactured articles, materials, and supplies as have been manufactured in the United States substantially all from articles, materials, or supplies mined, produced, or manufactured, as the case may be, in the United States, shall be acquired for public use.
133. lappuse - ... is likely to be less costly than any other type or that it is impracticable to obtain property or services of the kind or quality required except under such a contract...
243. lappuse - The Contractor will preserve and protect all existing vegetation such as trees, shrubs, and grass on or adjacent to the site of work which is not to be removed and which does not unreasonably interfere with the construction work.
231. lappuse - Justify, consider and adjust any such claim asserted before the date of final settlement of the contract. If the parties fail to agree upon the adjustment to be made, the dispute shall be determined as provided in the clause of this contract entitled "Disputes.