Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accident action added allowed am'd amount application approved authority building Bureau carrying cause cent certificate chapter charge child cleaning commission commissioner of labor compensation condition connection construction contain contract corporation covered direct division dollars doors duty effect elevators employed employees employment engineer establishment examination explosives factory feet filed fire five floor fund furnished height hundred inches Industrial industrial board injury inspection inspectors installed institutions issued Labor Law least less located maintained manner manufacture material means mercantile months necessary notice operation payment period permit person present prisons proper protection railroad received record regulations removed Rule secured side Subd superintendent therein thereof tion unless violation wages walls week women workers York
273. lappuse - It shall be the duty of the Legislature to provide for the organization of cities and incorporated villages, and to restrict their power of taxation, assessment, borrowing money, contracting debts and loaning their credit, so as to prevent abuses in assessments, and in contracting debts by such municipal corporations.
41. lappuse - The notice may also be served by post by a registered letter addressed to the person on whom it is to be served at his last known place of residence or place of business; and, if served by post shall be deemed to have been served at the time when a letter containing the same would be delivered in the ordinary course of post...
303. lappuse - ... to inmates of the national homes or state homes for disabled volunteer soldiers, and of soldiers
396. lappuse - This section shall not be construed to prevent the Legislature from providing that convicts may work for, and that the products of their labor may be disposed of to, the State or any political division thereof...
103. lappuse - ... no person shall be prosecuted, punished or subjected to any penalty or forfeiture for or on account of any act, transaction, matter or thing concerning which he shall under oath have testified or produced documentary evidence: Provided, however, that no person so testifying shall be exempt from prosecution or punishment for any perjury committed by him in his testimony. Nothing herein contained is intended to give, or shall be construed as in any manner giving unto any corporation immunity of...
111. lappuse - ... can read and legibly write simple sentences in the English language and that in his opinion the child is fourteen years of age or upwards and has reached the normal development of a child of its age, and is in sound health and is physically able to perform the work which it intends to do.
215. lappuse - Is guilty of a misdemeanor, and on conviction therefor shall be punished by a fine of not less than five hundred nor more than one thousand dollars for each offense. If any contractor with the state or a municipal corporation shall require more than eight hours...
17. lappuse - Compensation Commission, and to be composed of three commissioners appointed by the President, by and with the advice and consent of the Senate, one of whom shall be designated by the President as chairman.
3. lappuse - ... no laborer, workman or mechanic in the employ of the contractor, subcontractor or other person doing or contracting to do the whole or a part of the work contemplated by the contract shall be permitted or required to work more than eight hours in any one calendar day except in cases of extraordinary emergency caused by fire, flood or danger to life or property.
283. lappuse - January, in the year one thousand eight hundred und ninety-seven, no person in any such prison, penitentiary, jail or reformatory, shall be required or allowed to work, while under sentence thereto, at any trade, industry or occupation, wherein or whereby his work, or the product or profit of his work, shall be farmed out, contracted, given or sold to any person, firm, association or corporation.