Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accepted according action agent agreed allowed amend amount appear apply appointed appropriation approved Army Assistant attorney authority cause cent certify charge China claim claimant command Commissioner Company compensation condition Congress consul contract cost cotton court decision defendants delivered Department determine direct duty effect entered entitled evidence examination executive express fact findings furnished further given grant held hundred Indians instructions interest James John judgment July June jurisdiction loss March matter ment motion named October officers opinion owner paid parties payment performed person petition present President proceeds provisions question railroad rates reason received recover referred regard Reporters respect Revised road rule salary Secretary Stat statement statute suit Supreme Court taken Thomas tion transportation Treasury treaty trial United vessel walls witness wood
127. lappuse - ... be and remain public highways for the use of the go/vernment of the United States, free from toll or other charge upon the transportation of any property or troops of the United States.
43. lappuse - This commission to continue in force during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.
71. lappuse - ... even when they may have committed some offence they shall not be arrested and put in prison, by the local authorities, but they shall be tried by their Minister or Consul, and punished according to their offence, following, in this respect, the usage observed towards other Franks.
228. lappuse - No suit or proceeding shall be maintained in any court for the recovery of any internal-revenue tax alleged to have been erroneously or illegally assessed or collected, or of any penalty claimed to have been collected without authority, or of any sum alleged to have been excessive or in any manner wrongfully collected...
592. lappuse - ... after the allowance of such a claim, the ascertainment of the amount due, and the issuing of a warrant for the payment thereof.
237. lappuse - An Act making appropriations for the service of the Post Office Department for the fiscal year ending June 30, 1920, and for other purposes," approved February 28, 1919, and all other Acts amendatory thereof or supplementary thereto.
39. lappuse - No officer in any branch of the public service, or any other person whose salary, pay, or emoluments are fixed by law or regulations, shall receive any additional pay, extra allowance, or compensation...
166. lappuse - Where a statute directs the doing of a thing for the sake of justice or the public good, the word 'may' is the same as the word 'shall;
450. lappuse - That in every case in which the Secretary of the Treasury, or any other officer of the Government, has been or hereafter shall be authorized to procure real estate for the erection of a public building or for other public uses, he shall be...