Department of Commerce Appropriation Bill for 1950: Hearings Before the Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, Eighty-first Congress, First Session...
U.S. Government Printing Office, 1949 - 737 lappuses
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
activities actual additional administrative agencies aircraft airport amount appropriation authority aviation believe Board budget Bureau census Chairman Civil Commerce committee communications complete concerned CONGRESS connection contract correct cost course Department direct Division employees engineering equipment established estimate expenses export facilities fact Federal field figure fiscal Flood follows functions funds give going Government increase indicated industry interested justifications KLINE LIBRARY lines materials matter mean ment military navigation O'CONNELL objects Office operation percent period personnel Pope positions present PRESTON Printing problem projects Public question radio reason record referred REICHELDERFER RENTZEL requested requirements result ROONEY salaries Secretary staff Standards statement station STEFAN SUMMARY supply things tion tower traffic United weather
82. lappuse - Mr. Chairman, I do not want to take too much time, but I have a few more questions that I would like to ask.
160. lappuse - States and the number of representatives to which each State is entitled, in the hands of the President in December of that year.
227. lappuse - The Administrator is empowered to undertake or supervise such developmental work and service testing as tends to the creation of improved aircraft, aircraft engines, propellers, and appliances.
283. lappuse - Salt Lake City, Utah San Antonio, Tex. San Diego, Calif.
134. lappuse - Tell me how much is authorized for design and planning. Mr. BARANOWSKI. $5 million in the request for fiscal year 1971. Mr. EVINS. How much did you request of the Bureau of the Budget for planning ? Mr. BARANOWSKI. We asked the Bureau to spend money not only to design the support facilities but also to begin work on the procurement of components as well as the installation of components in the diffusion plant. The authorization request to the Bureau was $170 million. Mr. ABBADESSA.
144. lappuse - That a census of population, agriculture, irrigation, drainage, distribution, unemployment, and mines shall be taken by the Director of the Census in the year 1930 and every ten years thereafter.
227. lappuse - Congress, (1) to establish, operate, and maintain along such airways all necessary air navigation facilities except airports; and (2) to chart such airways and arrange for publication of maps of such airways, utilizing the facilities and assistance of existing agencies of the Government so far as practicable.
280. lappuse - Memphis, Tenn Miami, Fla Milwaukee, Wis Minneapolis, Minn Mobile, Ala Montgomery, Ala Nashville, Tenn Newark, NJ New Haven, Conn New Orleans, La New York, NY Norfolk, Va Oakland, Calif Oklahoma City, Okla.
224. lappuse - formulate, and from time to time modify as it may deem necessary, a unified program for research on, and development of, aids for a common national system of air navigation and air traffic control to serve the needs of civilian and nontactical military aviation, but being capable of useful integration with any air defense system established by the National Military Establishment.