Energy and Water Development Appropriations for 2004: Hearings Before a Subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eighth Congress, First Session, 6. daļa
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development
U.S. Government Printing Office, 2003
Lietotāju komentāri - Rakstīt atsauksmi
Ierastajās vietās neesam atraduši nevienu atsauksmi.
Citi izdevumi - Skatīt visu
accelerated actions activities additional administrative Ambassador Brooks application appropriate areas assessment associated Authorization Board budget Building Chairman changes cleanup Committee completed conduct CONGRESS construction containers continue contract contractor controls cost critical defense nuclear facilities Department directives disposal DOE's effective efforts Energy engineering ensure Environmental established evaluation Federal fuel funding future goal going Hanford hazards health and safety Hobson identified implementation important improve increase infrastructure initial integrated issues letter maintain maintenance Management materials meet million mission National Laboratory NNSA nuclear weapons Office operations percent performance planning Plant plutonium potential problems production reactors Recommendation reduce request requirements response result risk Russian safe safety schedule Secretary significant specific spent stabilization staff stockpile storage Strategic supercomputing technical transportation University Visclosky waste weapons
140. lappuse - The Global Partnership Against the Spread of Weapons and Materials of Mass Destruction...
197. lappuse - He manages research in computer architecture, VLSI, compilers, and other software tools. Prior to joining ISI, he was the head of the High Performance Computing Research department in the National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center (NERSC) at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
166. lappuse - A computational grid is a hardware and software infrastructure that provides dependable, consistent, pervasive, and inexpensive access to high-end computational capabilities ". The definition was refined in the article "The Anatomy of the Grid
194. lappuse - She is a member of the National Academy of Engineering and a fellow of the...
226. lappuse - Convention on Early Notification of a Nuclear Accident and the Convention on Assistance in the Case of a Nuclear Accident or Radiological Emergency.
196. lappuse - School in 1998, is a 1973 honors graduate of Stanford University, and received a Ph.D. in economics from MIT in 1979. From 1993 to 1995, Dr. Flamm served as principal deputy assistant secretary of defense for economic security and as special assistant to the deputy secretary of defense for dual-use technology policy.
457. lappuse - ADDRESSES: Send comments, data, views, or arguments concerning this recommendation to: Defense Nuclear Facilities Safety Board. 625 Indiana Avenue. NW. Suite 700. Washington. DC 20004-2901 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Kenneth M Pusateri or Andrew L Thibadeau at the address above or telephone (202) 208-6400.
195. lappuse - He specializes in numerical algorithms in linear algebra, parallel computing, use of advancedcomputer architectures, programming methodology, and tools for parallel computers. Other current research involves the development, testing and documentation of high quality mathematical software. He...
199. lappuse - Subramaniam was a professor of hiophysics, biochemistry, molecular and integrative physiology, chemical engineering, and electrical and computer engineering at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (UIUC).
194. lappuse - Marc Snir, Co-chair, is Michael Faiman and Saburo Muroga Professor and head of the department of computer science at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Dr. Snir's research interests include large-scale parallel and distributed systems, parallel computer architecture, and parallel programming. He received a Ph.D. in mathematics from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in...